Chapter 48

When you returned to the track you saw a lot of medical people running around. You all looked at eachother in shock, because you don't know what is going on. Maybe someone in the fanzone has fainted or on the tribunes. But then there wouldn't be that many people runninf around the paddock.
After a hundred meters you finally saw something. In front of the McLaren motorhome there was Danny Ric and some VIP McLaren guests. They stood there and looked at the ground to one of the VIPs, which got help from the medical supporters.

Luckily he has just fainted of the heat,but in the first moment you couldn't have known that everything was okay with him.

After that scary moment you all go to your motorhomes and set up for Qualy. You and Max just do some reaction training, since his trainer isn't their at the moment, and then he kisses you and goes out for some driving.

At the end he finishes in first place. So after he has returned to the garage he straight runs up to you and picks you up, spins you around and kisses you passionately.

After Max has finished all of his interviews, you got back to the hotel, ordered something from the room service and watched a movie.

Just after finishing your dinner, you fell asleep right away on Max his chest.

...to be continued...