𝟏 「 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 」 𝟏

Börja om från början

"My brother, Damon, he did something tonight," He started to explain before he closed his eyes leaning his forehead against the window. "Damon and I haven't been the closest since our Dad died, Damon wanted to kill himself, but I didn't let him," the half-truths started to spill out of his mouth before he could process them. "at the time I thought I was helping him, but it-to him I wasn't, to him I only made his life worse."

Hearing his explanation, Seraphina began to feel slightly bad at the way she was shutting him out without even knowing what had truly happened.

"Tonight he did something really dangerous, that could have gone wrong in a lot of ways, I-I can't really be more descriptive than that, but I had to help my brother and afterward I'd forgotten we were supposed to meet up again," Stefan continued to explain in half-truths, as Seraphina walked over to the window the girl unlocking it and sliding it up as he looked up at her. "I am so sorry Seraphina."

"I'm sorry too, come in here Stef," She spoke slightly embarrassed as she stepped far enough away from the window to let the boy climb in. "the world doesn't revolve around me, I just- I thought what I said about you making me feel safe had scared you off."

Stefan immediately walked over to her, grabbing a hold of one of her arms as his other hand moved over to the girl's chin, and lifted her head gently making her look him in the eyes.

"Nothing you do could scare me off Phina, you are the smartest, prettiest, most adorable girl I have ever met," He spoke sincerely as he moved his hand from her chin, to caress her cheek.
"I am so happy I can make you feel safe."

Even with his words, the boy could still see the hesitance on the girl's face, so he quickly gripped her hips, before he lifted her into the air as if she weighed nothing, causing the girl to squeal.

"You are the best thing that has happened to me since I came to this town." He spoke with a large smile on his face as he twirled the girl around in her bedroom, soft giggles living her mouth as he did so.

"Put me down, put me down." She spoke with a large smile on her face as she giggled, the girl not knowing what to do other than hold tightly to his shoulders.

Letting out his chuckle, Stefan slowly lowered the girl down back onto her feet, their bodies slightly rubbing against each other as he did.

"You are quite the character Stefan." Seraphina spoke the large smile still on her face as he hands found their place on his shoulders, the two standing there holding each other lovingly.

"Is that a compliment?" He asked as he jokingly narrowed his eyes at her, causing the girl to let out a few more giggles as he pulled her closer.

"Maybe," She said before putting on a thinking face until she jumped and giggled as she felt the boy's hands graze her ticklish sides. "yeah."

Quickly the girl moved his hands away from her sides, pushing them back down to her hips, as her giggles slowly came to a stop leaving her standing in Stefan's embrace.

Almost immediately both of their eyes caught each other, the two gazing at each other with sexual tension just filling up the room.

Their bodies slowly moved closer to each other as Stefan's head leaned down and Seraphina began to stand on her tippy-toes due to her short height.

And slowly their lips came together, ghosting over each other, until they became fully enraptured in each other's lips, their hands slowly starting to grow rougher.

Stefan quickly swiped his tongue along Seraphina's bottom lip, and the girl immediately opened her mouth allowing the teen's tongue to fully access her mouth.

One of her hands moved down his body till it made it to his side, as she gripped his shirt pulling him closer to her, her other hand coming up to his cheek.

A light moan left her mouth when his hands slid behind her, gripping her ass through her biker shirts, she was so happy she changed clothes after coming home, as he kneaded her ass in his large hands.

Before his hands went, lower to her thighs before he swiftly picked her up, once again holding her as if she didn't weigh anything.

His sudden movement caused the girl to gasp as she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, his hands rubbing her thighs softly before he started moving; the vampire walked her over to her bed before he gently laid her back on it not once disconnecting their lips as he did so.

As soon as they were on the bed, Seraphina let out a small moan as she felt his covered dick press up against her, his large size was a slight surprise to the girl as a blush started to come over her face.

Her hands moved down to his waist, ducking under his shirt before they slowly trailed up his torso, the girl getting a good feel of his abs and muscles.

Stefan on the other hand, disconnected their lips as he moved to her cheek trailing kisses down until he reached her neck, looking and quickly finding the one spot that pulled a moan from her lips.

Unbeknownst to the both of them, the sudden stimulation traveling through the young Denoire was slowly starting to cause her abilities to flare, as her hands started to glow an abnormal purple color.

Small shocks of electricity flowed into Stefan, causing his nervous system to light up under her touch, a new yet pleasant sensation traveling all over the vampire's body.

Like on Black Lightning when Jefferson or Jennifer kisses someone and it makes that glow under their nerves and shocked them or some

"Mmmm." Stefan immediately let out a muffled moan as he felt his already sensitive senses grow more sensitive everywhere the girl touched, the feeling causing his already painfully hard dick to pulse.

Desperate for some kind of pressure, Stefan started to grind his dick into Seraphina's covered cunt, the two simultaneously letting out moans as they both finally felt something where they needed it most.

That was until the smell of Seraphina's blood started to get to Stefan, causing his vampiric face to show as his nose was pressed right up against her neck,

And yet for a moment the boy just dragged his sharpened teeth along her neck, causing the girl to jump slightly before her body became encased in goosebumps.

∴ ═════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ═════ ∴

𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩