'𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩'||𝐊𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢||𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚

★──────────★─────────★

This story is a bday gift to my friend! Wish them one🥰🫶🏾 and slight semishira😭 can't do w/o adding another ship but KogaGoshi is the main one!! Also, some parts of the stories are based on arts!! So u could say this is "KogaGoshi fanarts ideas/clips"?😭

Lmk if u have any questions!!
★──────────★─────────★

At Shiratorizawa's volleyball court, Washijō, the school's volleyball coach is recruiting first years from all over Japan and around their prefecture, Miyagi for a five-day intense volleyball training.

It was an honor to some, and a disappointment to others realizing they weren't tall enough to partake in the opportunity.

Though, it wasn't meant for love to rise, but it definitely did between two people who everyone would think to have a casual friendship. But, did they really have a casual friendship?

«———»

Day zero: introduction.

Washijō had asked all members to introduce themselves and to each other even though some were familiar with one another.

The two colored-hair male spotted one of Shiratorizawa's members and decides to say hi—hopefully making a new friend.

"Hi! I'm Koganegawa Kanji, setter!" he enthusiastically introduced himself.

"I'm Goshiki Tsutomu, first-year wing spiker and future ace of Shiratorizawa!" he also introduced, speaking words that seemed to have been memorized for moments like this.

"Nice to meet you! I look forward setting for you!" Koganegawa says as they both shake hands.

Since Goshiki is socially awkward around people—especially new people and people like Koganegawa due to their energetic aura, he tends to not know how to react a certain way.

His mind keeps telling him, "I can't wait to hit your tosses!" and "Oh, you're on!" Both options sound like they could have a different reaction from this new person. The first one sounds friendly, like this event was for Goshiki to have fun and make new friends. Whereas the other sound competitive and determined.

Instead, he says, "I can't wait to hit on you!" completely embarrassed himself as the people around him thought he was flirting—resulting in red cheeks for both him and Koganegawa. "I—I mean, I can't wait to hit them!" stuttering trying to correct himself.

"S—sure! Sounds good!" also stuttering and was completely caught off guard, "C—can you walk me to my temporary dorm?"

"Y—yes! Who does it say your mentor is?"