'𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠'||𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐀𝐤𝐚 𝐟𝐭. 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐚 & 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐢

Hey Royals💜 Requested by a friend bc I asked him what he wanted for bday gift! And ofc, this's what he wanted😭

Not necessarily you read "part 1" but you can if you want!

★──────────★─────────★

It's a Saturday afternoon and Akaashi just got up deciding to check the mailbox for any important things while his cup noodles were warming up in the microwave because he's apparently too weary to cook a decent breakfast.

He comes back with an envelope that has some company's name and his apartment address on it. "Wonder what's this about?" He thought as he'll figure it out when he's in the mood — which is most likely in the evening.

Evening comes around as he picked up the envelope from the dining table while on a call with his beloved.

"So," he flops down on the couch, "let's see what's this's about." He positioned the phone on the end of the couch in a way his boyfriend could see him cross-legged on the other end of the couch and ripped it open. "It's definitely from a company."

"Which?"

"The Graphics."

"What's it about?"

"A trip to work with them."

"How long?" He accidentally interrupted him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes—Sorry."

Akaashi let the paper slip from his hands, "No, what's really wrong?"

"Sad?"

"It's more than that."

"There's no holding back."

Akaashi slightly forces a laugh, "Sure isn't."

"I just don't want ya ta go."

"Because?"

"I don't like long-distance relationship."

"But I'll be back after a week."

"A week?!"

"Please, don't yell."

"'m sorry. Just's too long."

"I understand. Just I'm going, okay? I love you for eternity and nothing will ever, everchange that. Okay, Giri?"

"Okay..Broccoli."

"That sounds cringey."

It makes Osamu laugh, "I know right. So let's pack ya bags?"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈