Bonten Arc Part 4 🎴

These days have been rather...weird. (y/n) has the feeling of being watched. It was the spine shivering type, like you know someone is there, watching, observing. Call it gut instinct or whatever, but there's no denying that someone has been tailing her. For what reason? She didn't know. which is why she called her friends over, she didn't want to be alone.

"feeling watched?" kazutora frowns.

Her living room was crowded with draken and the rest of the ex-toman members plus emma and shinichiro. It was a small get together between friends.

(y/n) nods, she was sitting in between baji and hakkai. She told them what was happening in the past few days, the former holding onto her securely.

shinichiro frowns, ruffling his dark locks, "do you want us to check your house?..or if you're feeling unsafe, you can stay over at one of ours." He suggested, wanting to do anything to make the (h/c)-ette feel safe.

"thanks for the suggestion, but I promised taiju i would stay over by his though." (y/n) informs recalling how she informed the bulky male through phone, causing the others to feel jealous but now wasn't the time for that. Someone was following their girl!

smiley gazes at the others, "maybe it's a new gang or something, someone from out past maybe?"

inupi nods, a hand to his chin, "could be, although it bothers me that someone is spying on you." He said worriedly. Tokyo wasn't what what it was before.

"you think it's someone who means me harm?" (y/n) questions, furrowing her brows as she munches on some snacks. She wasn't worried, she was ready to fight if someone jumps her or attempts to do something uncanny towards her. She just didn't like the pleasant feeling of being followed and watched constantly.

"If there is, don't worry, we've got your back." chifuyu reassures, smiling at (y/n).

wakasa agrees, "we're here for you, sweet-cheeks." He sucks on his lollipop while handing her one as well to try and cheer her up. He hates seeing her upset. She thanks him and sucks on it instantly.

shinichiro came back from checking all the rooms, a frown on his face, "i've checked all the rooms for cameras just in case." He says.

"do you think i'm maybe overthinking this? or it's just my paranoia?" (y/n) embarrassedly asks, gnawing on the candy. mitsuya shakes his head, "probably not, i say trust your guts."

"how about we go out to eat? take your mind off things? we'll even drop you at taiju's." smiley suggests.

(y/n) nods, heading upstairs to pack some clothes for her sleepover at taiju in a duffle bag before heading downstairs.

baji takes her bag as they all stand up to leave the (h/c)-ette's house with the girl trailing behind them, locking up her doors and switching all lights off.

an hour went by with the group chatting loudly and laughing at a barbecue place before mitsuya and hakkai drop (y/n) to taiju's place, she bid all her friends a goodnight. She told them the directions.

Once outside the large building, she got out hakkai's car, smiling at them and saying thanks before entering the building. She goes in the elevator and presses the top button, heading to the luxury apartment/penthouse floor.

Upon arrival, taiju was already waiting for her outside his door with his huge body leaning against the wall. His eyes land on her and silently he approaches her, taking her bag in his and leading her inside his home.

taiju helps her get situated and comfortable as he already laid out food choices for her to pick from.

(y/n) changes into a comfy outfit, stepping out the guest bedroom and entering the living room/kitchen, flashing the older shiba a faint smile as she approaches, "thanks for inviting me over."