A Plan That Might Work

Y\N POV:

You wake up to the sound of your alarm, and the smell of breakfast being made downstairs. You slowly get out of bed, and stretch your arms outward.

You climb downstairs to find your mother cooking, as usual. Of course, once you finish eating, you head of to school and meet not Emily surprisingly, but Lily.

"Oh, hey Lily! How are you?" You ask, walking up to her. She still seemed pretty shy, but she seemed to warm up to you quite a bit.

"Oh, hey Y\N!" She says.

"So, um, I was hoping to ask Emily about this, but um," You stumble over your words. "It's, about the, the Rascal situation... I was hoping, do you think that you could ask her if maybe there could be some sort of agreement about me and Rascal seeing each other? It would mean the world to me!"

"W-well, I'll see what I can do about it." Lily says, as both of you reach the entrance of the school.

Of course, as you expected, the rest were waiting for you, just in time for class.

~After class~

"So, um, Emily," You say, as you and the rest were walking back to Emily's house and it had the closest bookshelf to head to the Library of Legends.

"I'm not sure if Lily told you yet, but I-"

"Oh, yeah! Lily told me!" Emily says. "But, how about we wait to talk about it at the Library! It just makes things easier." She whispers to you.

You nod with a nice smile, as you and the rest head to the Library of Legends.

*small time skip*

You sit yourself down in one of the chairs surrounding the table.

"Alright." Emily states, sitting up from her seat, looking around the table at everyone.

"Y/N was asking about maybe contemplating to change the idea about her and Rascal." She says.

"Wh-what?! Are you crazy!" Candy says.

"Under no circumstances should anyone be around any of the bad guys! They're the bad guys for a reason!!" She states.

"We can't risk her getting hurt, used, or worse! Like, what if she backstabs us and is secretly a spy!"

All of a sudden, everyone slowly turns their heads towards you.

"What? No, no! No no no no! I promise! I'd never!" You stagger. You began to sweat, your heart beating in fear.

"Yeah, there's no way Y/N could be spying! Besides, if she really was magical and evil, she wouldn't have been effected by Rascal's first encounter!" Lily speaks up.

Everyone begins to nod their head in agreement with Lily.

"Please, Candy, there has to be something-" you say, until Candy interrupts.

"No! Think about the consequences! Who knows what might happen!"

"Aw, c'mon, Candy! It can't be that bad!" Emily says.

"Well, if we're going to keep arguing, what if we make a compromise?" Chloe suggests.

"Like, what if Y/N will still be able to see Rascal, but she can only see him on, let's say, on the weekends?" Kelsey continues.

Candy thinks for a moment to herself, and sighs.

"Fine. I guess Y/N could visit with him... Twice every week."Candy sighs.

"Oh, thank you Candy! This means the world to me!" You say.

And so, after a long day of talking, you head home, and sit yourself down in your bed.

You just decide to scroll your phone for a little bit, read, really anything you want.

And after a while, you start to drift off to sleep, hoping things will work out good with the compromise, let's just hope Rascal is on board...

~~~~~~~~~~
Yoooo wassup I'm back lady's, gentleman and non-bianrys!!! I'm sorry that it took so long to publish this, I've been working on school and my other books and such. Sorry if it's short, I just wanted to get this out as soon as possible. Anyways, I'll try and get more done!

Chow ✌️