Shivangi eyes widened

But ... but how (. Shivangi said )

U are in Dvapar Yuga Shivangi ( kanha said )

But how I was going to Kailash and then I fall from hill and now here ( Shivangi said )

Your destiny is here Shivangi u belong here ( Krishna said while still looking at her )

But why ( Shivangi  ask )

Because u have to change the future of Kaili yuga and Dvapar Yuga ( Krishna said while he was still looking into her deep eyes )

At this time dau and Shivangi both shout ( WHAT !? )

( In short the girl was to stund to speak )

Let me tell u Shivangi every thing will happen like u want remember u want to save Karn and Draupadi here is your chance u can do it .
Krishna said

Shivangi pov - it's true that I want to save karn and Draupadi they were no only the one I want to save ...........  ( she thought )

Now Shivangi was looking at Krishna eyes and a tear left from her left eye ( she don't know why .......)

Now can someone explain me what is happening here ( dau ask in total confusion )

I am from kaili yuge dau  rest u know( Shivangi said )
And dau eye widen  ........

Kanha .... ( before dau could say anything Shivangi start to cough badly )

Shivangi ( cough ..... cough .... Cough ....)
( maybe she have corona who knows )

Krishna run to her and pat her back he was worried for her .....
after some min Shivangi stop coughing ....

Are u ok ( Krishna ask )

Yeah ( Shivangi said )
Shivangi eyes went to her suitcase that have her clothes , power bank , and Krishna statue ....

That mine ( Shivangi said and point at her suitcase which was near dau )

This weird thing is your ( dau ask )
And Shivangi laugh ( wired ) hahaha

Dau it's is like a beg in kali yuge we use this to carry our things ( Shivangi said and went towards her beg to see if her things were ok or not )
Ohhh ok ( dau said )

Shivangi open her suitcase first it was clothes then wires and power bank and then statue of Krishna . Shivangi take out the statue of Krishna and look at it if it was ok or not .....

That's Krishna statue...... ( dau said )

Yeah ( Shivangi said and smile )

But why is it with u ( dau ask )

Cause why not he is always there for me Shivangi said and look at Krishna and smile ......

What u mean ( dau ask )

I mean I am bhakt of your brother Krishna dau ( Shivangi said and start to pack her things again and stand up )

U WHAT !!?? ( dau said )

Yeahhh dau u ask tooo many questions will u not show me Dwarka huh ( Shivangi said in childish way )

Now dau was to stunted to speak ....
He look at KHANA with shock expression and see KHANA was already laughing silently

KHANA ( dau scream in anger )

Now kanha lost it and start to laugh loudly ....

While Shivangi was confused.......

Ok ok now stop ........ ( Shivangi said )

So ...... ( dau said )

So ...? ( Shivangi ask )

What's your name ( dau ask )

Ohh I forgot to tell my name is Shivangi dau ( Shivangi said and went towards dau and touch his feet )

Hey hey hey what are u doing ( dau said and back away )

Let me dau who knows maybe I will get this chance n again or not to touch the feet of Sheshnag ( Shivangi said and touch his feet )

Dau was surprised he don't know what to say the words were not coming from is mouth......

Now are u not taking me in Dwarka huh ( Shivangi said cutely )

Dau smile and said ( why not Shivangi let's go )

Not like this dau and Shivangi u can't go like this ( Krishna said )

————————————————————————
So what u think why did Krishna stop dau and Shivangi from going in ? ........
What changes will Shivangi will bring ?
What will she do now ?
Have any guess

Hope u like it
Pls like , vote , follow

:)