ADHD and awards

Lucas pov
After jay said we should go to the dressing room we did but as soon as we walked in, we got the question who are those people?
So jay answered with " This is my dad trey and my boyfriend Lucas." After she said boyfriend things went crazy question after question. "How long have you been dating" maddie asked or "when did you meet?" Nia asked and many more just people trying to talk over one another and I know that a lot of people talking at once to her or just a lot of people talking in general can set off her ADHD so I just kept my arm wrapped around her shoulders and after a minute of all these people talking she cuddled into my side hiding her face but I can feel tears on my shirt. Luckily her dad was standing right beside me so I tapped him on the shoulder "yes Lucas" he asked but I just pointed at jay then to the door. Of course he understood because she was his daughter so he nodded and helped me guide her out of the room as she clung to my side like I was her life line. Once we got outside I pulled her off of my side and infront of me so I could see her face. Her face was stained with tears and her eyes were red Luckily we got her out just in time because I could tell she was about to have a panic attack. She was breathing super heavy and slid down the wall that she was standing against so I squatted infront of her so I could see her face and she could see mine we made eye contact she was still crying and her breathing was getting heavier I looked at mr Michaels and said "can you go get mrs Michael's she is starting to have a panic attack and she knows how to calm her down"  he just nodded and walked back into the dressing walking a little bit faster then normal.
Treys pov
After lucas said that jay was having a panic attack i walked as fast as I could without running into the dressing room. I walked over to Michelle and whispered  into her ear "jaycee panic attack hallway now" she understood what I was saying immediately and ran out of the dressing room me right behind her all while getting weird stares from the moms and girls.
Lucas pov
Mr and mrs Michael's came back out of the dressing room so I backed away from jay as mrs Michaels calmed her down within five minutes jay was almost completely calm but then Abby came out of the dressing room looked at jay and it looked like her eyes got softer and she was more sympathetic towards the girls sitting on the floor with a tear stained face.
Abbys pov
Once jay lucas and trey left the room I knew something was wrong because jay was clinging onto Lucas and hiding her face i watched as they guided her out of the room. After about five minutes trey came in whispered something to Michelle and they both ran out of the room. After about five minutes AI went into the hallway and saw jay sitting on the floor with a tear stained face so I said "what happened" they all looked at me and jay said "ADHD led to a panic attack but luckily luke and my parents were able to calm me down before it got to bad." She said quietly I just looked at her and said "awards are in five minutes you think you can do it if not then I can have someone else get your award for you." She looked at me and said "I can do it I just need to fix my makeup" she said as she smiled softly. So she got up with the help of Lucas and went into the dressing room me and her parents following behind. Her and Lucas went and sat at her vanity her on Lucas's lap while she fixed her makeup after she finished she ignored everyone but lucas and her parents she got up and walked over to me and said "mrs Abby how long until awards?" I replied with "you guys need to head back their right now" she just smiled and walked out with lucas coming up and grabbing her hand as she did. The rest of the girls got up and followed while the moms and trey went to the audience we discussed earlier that lucas would go backstage with them so that jay has someone.
Time skip to awards
No ones pov
Next up junior small groups champion in first place we have number 456 the Abby lee dance company. The announcer said.
Time skip to solo awards (sorry im lazy)
Next up junior solo champion with a perfect score and 20 point above the runner up we have number 543 jaycee Michaels jay froze for a second but then she got up went and got the award and bowed. When they walked off stage she ran straight to lucas and into his arms.

A/n sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been busy but im back and here is your first long update.