first day

Jaycee(birdy's) pov

There all asking questions and I can't focus on which ones I should be answering.
Holly's (Nias mom) Pov
I notice that jaycee is really fidgety and it like she cants stand still so I walk over to her. "Hi jaycee im holly Nia's mom are you okay? " it took a second before she could respond "kinda I have mild ADHD and with all of the people talking its starting to act up." "Okay just try to calm down." She calmed dow and stopped moving as much "Thank you" jaycee thanked me and I told her she didnt need to that I would do that for any kid.
Abby's POV
I notice holly and Jaycee talking it looks like her ADHD was acting up and holly calmed her down thank the lord for holly.
"Okay everyone calm down. One at a time you can ask jaycee questions. Melissa first." Then mellisa asked a question "what do you prefer to go by jay or birdy." Then Jaycee answered "Im fine with either just only call me jaycee if im in trouble." I love how polite she is. Then the tornado of questions come

Another character Name:Lucas briarNicknames: luckey baby bear  and babe by jaycee his girlfriendAbout:Lucas is Jaycee boyfriend of two years they started dating young but they love each other he comes to every on of her dance competitions as he ca...

Another character
Name:Lucas briar
Nicknames: luckey baby bear  and babe by jaycee his girlfriend
About:Lucas is Jaycee boyfriend of two years they started dating young but they love each other he comes to every on of her dance competitions as he can and she goes to as many of his football games as she can.

A/n sorry about the late night updates and thank you for the support I will try to update more often but I have school and its kinda hard but I will try again thank you for the support and have a good night.