Movie Store...

   After arriving at the store I saw that the police have already arrived and cornered off the area with Jackson standing next to Lydia who is sitting in an ambulance causing me to run up to her to which Lydia quickly wrapped her arms around my waist tightly and as she held onto me I felt her constantly shivering telling me that she was scared.

   "Hey Ariel it's okay I'm here." I said as I rubbed her back making her shivering slow slightly telling me she is calming down.

   "Better?" I asked as Lydia nodded while still having her head set against my stomach before I turned to Jackson who is yelling at Noah.

   "I WANT TO GO HOME!" Jackson shouted at Noah before the paramedics started wheeling out the movie store clerks body.

   "Oh woah is that a dead body?" Stiles yelled out before we all just looked at him causing him to gain an embarrassed look before climbing back into Noah's cruiser.

   "Everybody back up, back up." Noah stated as people started doing as he says letting the paramedics put the clerks body into the back of the ambulance as Jackson took hold of Lydia and brought her to the car before he drove with her leaving me and Allison.

   "I get that he is killing people, but I don't get why." I heard Scott state before I looked up and saw Dereck nodding at me to which I nodded back.

   " I mean this isn't standard practice right? We don't go around in the middle of the night murdering everyone do we?" Scott asked as he looked over the scene.

   "No. We're predators, but we don't have to be killers." Dereck stated as I continued listening.

   "Then why is he a killer?" Scott asked trying to understand.

   "That's what we are going to find out." Dereck said before both Scott and Dereck walked away with me heading inside followed by Allison who also saw Dereck and Scott on the roof.

   "Why were they here?" Allison asked as we started looking around.

   "The same reason we are here; trying to figure out why this Alpha is killing people." I stare as Allison nods before we walk out not coming up with anything.

   "JASON!"

As we walked out of the store I heard my name and when I turned I saw Stiles running towards me.

   "Did you find anything?" Stiles asked as he stood in front of me.

   After he asked me the question I stood there pondering if I should involve stiles, but seeing that he is mine and Scotts Best friend he is already involved.

  "No, but I'm going to head to the hospital see if it's the same scent that I keep catching from these murders." I stated as Stiles nodded before I grabbed his shoulder and started dragging him to my car with an amused but also confused Allison following behind.

   After getting Stiles in my car and made sure Allison was in I drove off towards Beacon Hills Hospital, but not before grabbing my mom some food as a sort of bribe.

Beacon Hills Hospital...

   After arriving at the hospital I pull in to a parking space before turning to Stiles.

   "Alright here's the deal I'll let you in on this investigation if you promise not to ask questions about Lydia, Deal!" I say as Stiles immediately nods with a smile.

   "Alright good now let's go." I say before we hop out and head inside with Allison lagging behind a little to talk to Stiles.

   "What did Jason mean by not asking questions about Lydia?" Allison asked as Stiles grew an embarrassed blush in his face.