~Chapter 36~

𝕀 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦❜𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕣.
ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕀❜𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙❕

Hey guys,

Enjoy!💜

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Yes, she had memory loss'' Siddharth said, with plain and emotionless face. Krupa had same emotions, the topic which they always tried to ignore came again, after almost 3 years now.

''Oh okay. Maybe she was getting some flashbacks and so she pressurized her mind to remember more and she fell unconscious. Don't worry, she is quite fine now, just she need rest for few days and also she will be conscious very soon'' Doctor told.

''Thank you doctor'' Krupa said to which he smiled and left.

Avneet's parents reached there as Krupa informed them about the incidence.

''How is she Siddharth beta?'' Her mother asked, she was on the verge of breaking down.

''She is alright aunty, you both please sit. The doctor just went, he said she felled unconscious because she pressurized her mind to remember her past...'' sid said. There was silence all around, non spoke a word.

''I'm sorry uncle aunty'' Siddharth said after a dark silence.

''Why are you saying sorry siddharth beta?'' Aman uncle asked.

''I posted that picture of us and she started getting more flashbacks, so she pressurized her mind and she is here cause of me. I'm sorry'' he apologized looking down, he was having hard time controlling his tears.

Aman uncle hugged him.

''Shh, siddharth, please, it is not at all your mistake, you got that? We both know why you posted that picture, we know everything na, so don't blame yourself, shh, we all are with you'' he consoled siddharth.

''You know, sometimes letting out your tears is important'' and that was it, he broke down. He was shaking vigorously and crying. He can't see his love like this, specially cause of him. They broke the hug after some moments.

Soon, they heard a nurse from avneet's ward calling doctor. The doctor went in and in a few minutes he came out and told that she is conscious and they can meet her.

First her parents went in and came out  in some time.

And then Krupa went in, she came out after giving a short long short lecture to her best friend for her health. Soon she came out too. Siddharth was about to go now. He was thinking a lot whether he should go or not, for about 10 mins he was still there. Krupa went somewhere as soon as she came out of the ward and she returned in 10 mins. She then made siddharth to go in but before going she told him ''atleast 2 to 3 months Sid'' to which he nodded, slightly smiling sadly.

Avneet, however, then decided to take rest again and specially after her best friend's lecture, so she thought to lay down. She didn't expected anyone else to come in but she heard the door opening sound and she turned to see Siddharth enter the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews??

What would you like to say about the chapter?

Avneet's parents know everything.

Now what?

What next??

Keep guessing ;)

Follow me.

Until next time,

Bye💛

~Signing off,

Miss Queen!✨