02

"Cally, do you want to follow me to the capital?"

Cale asked while sitting on the sofa.

Cally looked at Cale with a confused look.

"Is there anything interesting in the capital that I need to follow you?"

Hearing that made Cale stiffen.  Cale didn't know what Cally liked even after reading that old notebook.

"W, what do you like? Do you like novels?"

Cale asked awkwardly.

"No, I only read it because you bought it."

Cale wondered, how did original Cale actually handle this one of his younger sister.

"There's no reason for that, so I don't need to follow you. Get out of my room now."

With that, Cale was kicked out from her room.

"You were kicked out again, young master."

Hearing Ron's words, it seemed that this wasn't the first time Cally had kicked him like this.

"Has young master nim forgotten that young lady Cally once beat you unconscious?"

Ron saying that gave Cale the chills.

"Why does she keep shutting herself up like this?"

Cale only asked in a complaining tone hoping for an answer.

"Young master nim, have you forgotten? When young lady Cally was 13 years old, she tried to run away from the house and Count nim locked her in a room for punishment, making her hate Count nim more and she no longer want to step foot out of the room."

Hearing that, Cale frowned.

'Isn't Deruth a good Count?'

Cale decided not to think about it too much.

'Let's get her out of this room.'

.

.

Cally locked all the doors and windows in her room.

"I have 3 days or my room will be forced open. Let's see, where this scroll takes me."

The red-haired man dropped this scroll as he left.

Cally didn't really remember the plot.  She had also only read the novel until the chapter where Cale would go to help the Whipper kingdom after the war with the north was over.

Cally tore the scroll, and she slowly disappeared.

......

'Where am I?'

Cally was confused to see a creature she had never seen during her life in that world.

'Is that a dark elf?  That one, a Vampire?'

"Intruder! Catch the intruder!"
'What?'

Cally immediately ran away until she was pulled by a vampire.

"Where did you come from?"

The vampire asked in a worried tone.

"Now you just come with me."

Cally was pulled into a big and luxurious house or you can call it a villa?

"Do you understand the language of the eastern continent? Hey, can you answer me?"

Cally sat on the sofa ignoring the handsome vampire in front of her.

Why all the creatures in this world was handsome and beautiful?