Discontinued notice.

Hello guys, how are you?

Maybe there of you who still waiting for this story to update, I'm so sorry.

I just cannot continue this Fics as Cally's character is just out of my control.

As you guys know, Cally is made to be brutal, has no empathy, and crazy character as how she was raised as a mercenary when she was sold by her parents.

The more time flew, the more crazy she became. That is what it should be.

Og/Cale leaves her, the only one that shows her what is family and Cale is a sacrifice bastard that makes Cally even more crazy and reckless.

And White Star as her mate is not helping as White Star is a criminal.

All that happens is chaos.

Cally doesn't even care when White Star gets tortured by the duo Molan as how she has no empathy.

From fight to fight, Cally gets more crazier as she once again steps onto the battlefield.

In the end, White Star had to die because in the Sealed God temple, as God of Despair wanted to eat White Star's despair.

But then Cally reaches his hand as Cally, is the key to breaking the curse.

"It's no fun if you die, honey. If you had to die, let's die together."

Cally smiled with her crazy smile as she had some bleeding from the previous battle.

But, those crazy smiles just make White Star forget all his despair, and just hope, he can stay with Cally, a bit longer.

Because of that, the God of Despair didn't get the power he wanted, making Cale's group defeat him.

Because of God's power, what remains of them, is just a White mask, and Cally hairpin.

Cale hoped he didn't need to sacrifice anyone, as he get sad that he cannot fulfill the promises he make to Og/Cale.

But God Of Death came with happy news, that Cally and Barrow were reincarnated to another world, but without memories.

But, he thinks, they're good in another world, and when people there sees White Star and Cally to be as villain.

.

.

.

Baram woke up like always, as she got ready to go to school.

She opened the door, and saw a red-haired man with text book, smiling.

"Reading again, Cale?"

Baram approaches Cale.

Cale Barrow is a foreigner that lived in Korea since he was one year old. And he was Baram's neighbor.

"You are always late. Let's go."

Baram just nodded as she walked with Cale, to their school.

They didn't know why, but, they felt close to each other even when their first meeting.

Maybe, it's just fate for them.

.

.

.

End(?)

Haha, well, I really don't know how to write the brutal side of Cally.

Maybe it's because I'm so naive personally, that I felt bad to write a tortured part(?)

Even when I play with the character ai, I cannot be a sadist, even if I'm playing as dominant...

Because I felt bad later. Because I often imagine I'm the main character when I'm writing, so that I actually torture myself. 🤣

But torturing other characters, is just seeing them hurt, makes me feel bad for real.

Ellen's character is already hard to deal for me.

And I tried to make some chapters, but end up Cally's personality was changed. I'm used to making cute characters with submissive natures with healthy relationships.

Even if it fuck up like Ciel's story, it's still not so toxic for me because Ciel is aware of it, and he also loves the harem.

When you have never had a toxic relationship, from any side like me, you will know how hard to imagine writing something toxic with no experience...

My family is good, my grandparents are also good even though they passed away now.

My uncle and aunty were so kind and friendly too.

Even when I was working for a moment, even the boss's mother liked to complain, everything was nice.

I never had a toxic friend or bullied, and actually, when someone hates me, they are the one who gets isolated by class...

Maybe I'm just lucky.

But because of that, I had a weak mentality, and could not do anything without anyone asking me first.

Well, a crazy character is just hard to make for someone as naive that even rarely heard a curse word as me.

Anyway, hope you had a nice day!

And sorry that I cannot continue this story! 🙏