"The Founder won in one attack"

Eren would then go on to mutter words that would signify The Founder's collapse into Paradis' hands,"Mikasa,it's now or never"

He was awoken by the loud whirring of the engine of an airship,it was symbolic in a way,Grisha's entire tenure had began as a result of one of these goliaths of the sky,and now here he was,being whisked away back to Paradis on the very same type of vehicle,his eyes fluttered to life,his irises dilated from the exhaustion,"Where am...",He began to talk,his words came off as sluggish,and rightfully so,after all,Mikasa had blown his body to bits with one of The Thunder Spears.
"Hey the brat woke up",A familiar voice made public his existence,"Y/n"

Yes,that was his name,he was Y/n Tybur,son of Lara Tybur,and a random Marleyan man,he wasn't meant to be born,there probably existed a world where he wasn't born,he was an Eldian,inside him resided The Power of The Warhammer Titan,and The Power of The Founder,inside him,there existed...

His breath shuddered as he took in the world around him,finally coming to his senses with a bang,his head felt heavy,a soft migrane lay beneath his eyes,the veins on his palms were more defined then ever as he was clutching at the handcuffs that were holding him bound with enough strength that he was sure he should have broken them by now, his hair was disheveled,and clumped together, pressed by either his now dried blood, or his sweat, overlooking him was a man with shorter stature, his hair parted and his facial features sharp, supporting some black fitted armour under his green cape,"Levi",His eyes met with the cold ones The Ackermann possesed,he tried to force a smile but Levi merely looked away,"I said the brat woke up",Levi shouted,turning his head towards one of the two doors,as someone finally entered the room,but not from the door Levi had been facing.

His hair was blonde,slicked back as always,a cut line ran across both of his cheeks which lead down to large scruffy beard that covered much of his jaw,the beard was uncut and it made The Commander look like a lion. The same eyes, the same nose, and a strong jawline. His face was angular but soft in all the right places with sharp eyes which gave off an emotionless look despite their gentleness. A black leather jacket hugged tightly around his torso, a leather vest covered the upper half of his chest,and above that stood the signature green of The Survey corps.
He walked over to the sitting Y/n,thd floor creaking beneath his boots as Levi stared intently,"It's nice to have you back,Y/n",the hair on the back of Y/n's neck stiffened up,standing erect at the commanding sound of The Blonde Man's voice.
"It's good to see you're doing well for yourself",Y/n produced his own commanding voice,a glint of a smile could be seen on The Commander's face,"Erwin".

Erwin Smith,after being mortally wounded on the battlefield of Shiganshina,was gifted with the beast titan that Zeke once owned,having inherited Zeke's memories,Erwin had also inherited Zeke's love and care for Y/n,but even before that,when Y/n had made contact with Zeke's throat,and had activated The Founder's true abilities for the first time,he had changed something in Erwin-although he wasn't the only one-he had provided The Commander with the memories of everything that had happened,revealed to him the actual truth,and then left him with the choice,as to what he would do with this information,Erwin was one of the few people who knew Y/n's true intentions,and seeing that he had launched this entire assault on Liberio to retrive The Tybur,Y/n could safely assume that Erwin agreed with his plan,he considered him as ally number one,now he would just need to get into Paradis,and make contact with her...

His thought trail was cut off with a bang that rocked the inside of his skull,he was sure it was from a gunshot,his now free hands immediately went to brush against the side of his head,had he been shot?
When the lack of substance hit him,he jumped up,and alongside Erwin and Levi ran into the main compartment of the airship,his bare feet making a comfortable thumping sound as his eyes jolted down to meet the lifeless eyes of Sasha.

"This isn't...",His thoughts were,much to his annoyance,cut off once again,when several of The Paradis Eldians jumped a small girl,had she been the assailant,it was all extremely confusing to Y/n as he watched with widened eyes towards what was happening,"Stop",His voice thundered against the wooden walls of the airship,still with the same commanding tone that he had showcased to Erwin a moment prior,

"She is a fucking child",He marched forward and finally recognized her,she was Gabi Braun, 'Eyes, just like Reiner', Y/n internalized, she already resented her own race,and this wasn't exactly going to help,Y/n dropped onto one knee, feeling the warm airship floor under his pants. "Gabi", He ushered her on, his hand slowly reaching towards her, "DEVIL!", Gabi accused as she swatted his arm, "You're with them, you son of a-", Her mouth was suddenly clasped by a pair of small hands, how had Y/n's senses failed to pick up on the small boy that stood behind Gabi.

"She dosen't mean that, sir!", The boy, shock with dirty blonde hair pleaded, Grice...he looked like his little brother, though Y/n couldn't quite name any of the brothers.
His eyes looked at Y/n with a certain glint, a little tremble of his hands, and his posture.

'Does he admire me?', Y/n questioned.

"Sasha...", Connie's voice broke through the air...muffled, and strained. Reminding Y/n of just what was lost.

Falco...

"Birds sure are free, aren't they", He mused to himself as he looked up at the blue sky, his head throbbed with pain, and his eyes couldn't bear to focus on anything that wasn't the zenith of the sky, his arm had reached up, as if, he could grab the flying dots on the sky, the smell of schrapnel and lead filled his senses, but he didn't care, he wasn't meant to...

"FALCO, YOU IDIOT", Gabi's palm grasped his as she dragged him...

It all came in bits and pieces to him, the screaming, the shouting, the punching and gloating.

One thing was etched into his memory...

A collective gasp had brought him to it, and when Falco instinctually sat up to stare at what everyone was staring, 'God', That was the word that brushed across his mind. The Founding Titan, stood at the top of the rolling hill that lead up to the ruined and wrecked Fort Salva, the circular walls were crushed into bits and pieces, the built in artillery smoked and buzzed with broken electricity.
The white skin of the titan had a certain reflective quality as he stood, facing the entire Mid-Eastern navy by himself, a simple roar...as if ordering all to die...

The metallic ships, with pinpoint precision, all impailed on the white spires that jutted forcefully from the seabed, the water flushed against the shore...The war, was over, in one move, because of him.

And now, he was knelt, in front of him.

A door creaked open, it's sound deafening against the silent airship, Armin, now more stout and composed, with titan markings under his eyeballs, silently examined everyone, he softly choked, "Y/n...a word, if I may"

Y/n slowly rose onto his feet, he quietly regarded the two children in front of him. He offered them both a thin smile and then pressed his hands on their heads...
Following Armin into the other compartment of the room, he immediately made eye contact with  Eren...chained up like a dog in a corner, Y/n closed the door behind him in a gentle push. 
"Why is he chained up?", Y/n asked as Armin took a seat on one of the couch, he silently gestured to a seat across from him.

Y/n paced in slow steps, pushed the chair, and then sat. 

"Status report", Armin began, he pressed a finger on his chin, "Erwin asked me to do this", He explained.
"I see", Y/n affirmed, "What's happened while I've been away?", Y/n encouraged, he crossed his legs at his ankles and waited.  "Thirty-two Marleyan ships were captured in the past four years"
Armin began, "Why did you send so much?", He questioned. 
"It wasn't my call, if I had control, such an illogical decision wouldn't have been made", Y/n pointed out, "Why would you keep sending ships that don't return", He said matter-of-factly.

"Y/n...", Armin began, "Who's side are you on?"