Volume 2 - Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I think so too. I knew you'd figure it out, Kanzaki. Great work. If we can verify this information, then we could be one step closer to proving Sudou's innocence. But what we have is still pretty weak, isn't it?" I said using the best acting I can muster. Of course, I can try with half but I still don't grasp most of Class C's current strength.

"Yeah. Even if we managed to convince people with this new evidence, we're really only halfway there. The fact that it was such a one-sided fight definitely puts a lot of pressure on us." Kanzaki said as he saighed and kept his phone back to his pocket. 

Truly, I feel bad for Sudou a bit, he doesn't know what he is in middle of. Sudou's case decides which Class may possibly side with Class B, probably the second strongest class against Class A. I have no way to know the current Class A's power so let's say we're second for now.

However, what I can do is to suspend Sudou without Ichinose and Kanzaki knowing with my top-notch acting.

"Okay, we'll try to share this with everyone now.. We'll leave now, Ayanokouji-kun. Bye~!" Ichinose said as she left while waving her hands. Kanzaki soon followed behind her.

I soon left as well, heading back to my Classroom since it was still lunch. However...,

"..."

"..." I came across a woman who looked like a senpai with crimson-red eyes and long platinum-blonde hair. We stared at eachother before the woman finally smirked.

"You're... Ayanokouji Kiyotaka right?" She asked as she sat in one of the nearby benches as she motioned for me to follow her. I didn't mind because it was still long before lunch ends anyway.

"Hm? How do you know?"

"You're quite famous, you're a student from Class E- Sorry, B, afterall. So it's natural for me to be interested to you."

"Aren't you interested in the whole class?"

"Not really, but you and that girl called Hironaka Kaori were interesting... There's also another one from Class A called Hikigaya Hachiman but we're talking about Class B here." Hikigaya Hachiman? Was that the guy we went past back then? Maybe he is.

"Why us nesscarily? If it's about Academics, then Class B and A have bunch of those, mainly Class B who got 100 on almost all subjects. And we haven't really done anything physical yet so why us?" I asked a maybe Logical question. It doesn't hurt to know... Right? The Senpai then crossed her legs and sat like a boss.

"You two seemed to have a lot of potential. And that is something I like to see in this school. Perhaps you guys can entertain me in these two years." Wow, a lot of people in this school are really bored aren't they?

"So.., You're a second Year?"

"Yeah, Kiryuuin Fuuka from 2-B, Nice to meet you." 

--

--

So it's been pretty long since I last read 2nd year so sorry if Fuuka is out of character here.

From the votes, Fuuka won with 2 points away from Ichika, and since I'm planning to add two, Ichika's in too.

Now for those girls that are left,  I'll find a fitting ship for them(Probably). And I also have a few questions.

1, Kei is not too far behind from the votes so should I add her? I said from before that I would add her but she doesn't really fit in with the other 3.. Like, Ichika and Kaori are from WR and Fuuka is a genius. No offense to the Kei lovers, really.

I absolutely love Kei. I even have her as wallpaper for my phone. But let's be honest, she doesn't totally fit in the harem. Everyone there is a genius and she isn't. So should I still add her?

2, Should I put Class E in a grave and expell Horikita? Now I know most will agree to this since Horikita is pretty useless but hear me out.

Expelling Horikita will definitely make Class E collapse. Without Kiyopon as the one who's doing the planning and attacks most of the time, Horikita is the only good attacker in the class left. I could Expell someone less influencial like Yamauchi but he's better as a scapegoat.

Now, the pros by doing this, Kushida will side with Class E, Since I hadn't add the rooftop scene yet, I'll use that to make Kushida Kiyopon's tool. Now, the conditions will change depending on your choice.

Either she gets the same deal as Sakura or the Deal of Expelling Horikita and protecting her from anyone finding out her secret. Choose wisely!

Oh, and another pro by doing this is that Horikita haters gets to enjoy this book since Horikita won't appear after getting expelled.

I talked too long so now I'm off! Bye~