Ron who saw that frowned.

'Where did this kid learn such moves?'

In the end, Cally could only be caught because she was still so slow.

.

.

.

A year later, Jour Thames died in an accident.

Cale's eyes looked blank and Deruth was crying hysterically at the funeral.

'Isn't death normal?  Why everyone so sad?  Even if you don't die from being killed, you will die one day.'

Seeing Cally who didn't seem sad or lost everything, the nobles present started to gossip about her.

"Hey, look at that daughter of the Henituse family. Her mother is dead but she's not crying at all."
"Isn't she very cold-hearted."
"Cale doesn't look sad either. He doesn't cry either."

Cally smiled at them.

Cally's smile gave them goosebumps.

.

.

"Tch, if you can only speak, you should just sell your tongue."

Cally threw her bloodied gloves on the ground.

The day of the puddle of rain that day was filled with red.

Ouh, don't worry, they're not dead.  I just crippled them.

......

After that their father shut himself up and did not want to see them.

"Oppa, how long do you want to persuade dad? He doesn't care about us anymore."

Cale smiled at Cally.

"He is our family. How could I ignore him?"

Cally rolled her eyes.

"You're the one who gets hurt later."

I don't understand why ordinary people are so burdened with death.

Maybe they're not used to it.

'For me, death is the symbolizes of freedom.  Why are they so sad about the loss of someone?'

Cally just shrugged unwillingly to understand the thoughts of freaks like Cale and Deruth.

.

.

.

"Cally, what are you doing!?"

Cale's hands were shivering at the sight in front of him.

"I just beat him up. Why are you so scared? Not that I killed him or crippled him."

Cale's legs went limp and sat on the ground pitifully even in his luxurious clothes.

"You can't hit a noble's son! Are you crazy!?"
"It's not that I hit a Duke's or Marquis' son. He's just a Baron's son."

Cale was shocked to see the cold look in Cally's eyes.

"Oppa, I don't like it when you are badmouthed by other people. I don't care if you want to accept Basen in our family. I also never cared about dad. So don't ever think you're my brother if you can't see my treatment.  From the start, I don't even need a family."

Cally walked past Cale, but Cale tightly gripped Cally's right arm making Cally unable to move.

"What do you want, oppa?"
"I'm your oppa, I need to protect you. I'm the eldest son, I have to protect my family."