Chapter 3.

The wind blew in my face as I opened the school doors. My weekend was pretty sucky. One, I have no phone or Ipod. Two, all day Sunday I had Alex up my ass 24/7. He would not stop saying sorry to me when I specifically said I wanted nothing to do with him and to stop. Why does he even care anyway? Before Saturday I was completely invisible to him, even when he stayed the night with my brother. Except when they'd make fun of me, but other then that I was nothing.

It's kind of weird and funny when people just change because of one day so quickly. But eventually it'll just fade away and I'll become invisible. He probably wont even talk to me today or look at me...hopefully. Suddenly hearing my name being yelled took me out of my thoughts. Turning around to see who it was, automatically my heart dropped. Well, I spoke too soon.

"Hey Natasha. Are we alright? I'm sorry still about the other night."

"Really? C'mon Alex give it a rest. I told you I don't care and obviously that's a sign that I don't want you to talk to me. You were perfectly fine ignoring me and teasing me like the rest of this schools population!" I shouted, throwing my hands up in the air.

I know that sounded a little bitchy, but it's true. I just don't get, why now? Why torture me all through high school and then now just act like he's done nothing? And another thing if Claire catches me with him, even talking to him! I'd be screwed and chewed out by her.

Claire is one of those people who are very possessive. Seriously. If she sees Alex talking to any girl, even if it's a school related question she'll flip out. That's mostly why no girl gets near him. She has this scream noting to get away from him and for him to  get away from them. Once you hear that scream, oh, you'll know it her. It's kind of scary actually.

On another note, why am I still standing here, watching him look at me with sad eyes? Biting my lip, I turn and walk away-not a glance behind me.

~~Two hours later~~

"So any luck?"

I turned around to see Claire leaning close to me with glare, that wasn't a glare. Does that make sense? I just don't know how to explain it. Ha-ha! Confusing right?

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, don't act dumb. I saw you trying to put your moves on my man. Ha! Like he'd even go for a little outcast like you." Claire sneered.

"You...You think...I...was trying to...get with him!" I said in between laughs as I clutched my stomach.

"Yes! And you were, I saw you. So don't act like you weren't, you better watch your back." She hissed.

"Yea, okay kid. Nice try though, think what you want." I said sarcastically patting my hand on her shoulder before walking away.

Claire just stood there, her mouth hanging open in shock. I smirked to myself, Jess is rubbing off on me, eh? I mean just look at me, I would of never of said that to Claire. I'd be frightened, lost for words, or even stuttering.

~~At lunch~~

Jessica and I were laughing like crazy. I told her about what went down with Claire and me. Her eyes widened and then she busted out laughing. We got quizzical stares from the tables around us. I just shrugged it of. Today, nothing can bring me down.

"Uh...Natasha?"

Again, I spoke to soon. I glanced at Jess, she looked at me with sorry eyes. I returned it with an annoyed eye roll. Unfortunately I turned around and saw the one and only Alex behind me.

"Now what?"

"I'm sorry about-"

"Dude, Alex. Lets go and stop talking to my sister. Why you keep talking to her, I'll never know." Jason said shaking his head.

I Glared right passed Alex to my brother. Why he has to be such an impossible jerk, I'll never know. I sighed and turned around.

"Yea Alex, listen to my brother." I grumbled, standing up and throwing my tray in the trash. I walked out of the lunch room leaving three astonished people behind me.

Today is just not a good day. 

____________________________________________________________________

Hey! Finally chappie 3(: More drama, everyday for Natasha. Poor her:( Ha-ha! Anyway sorry for it being so short, I didn't know what to write for this day-which is Monday in Natasha's world. Ha. I'd like to note that each chapter will be the same day, but at different times. For instanse today was Monday and next chapter will be probably Tuesday or Wednesday. Also, some chapters I'll probably skip a few day, weeks, or months. Depends on how many chapters I want for this story.

Anyway, I hope you like it. Again, sorry for the short chapter. Don't get mad at me! I seriously tried to make it longer, I just didn't know what to write. -_-'

And PLZ! comment and tell me what you think. I really want to know. I'll post even if no one comments, but I still would like to get lots more comments and be motivated to write more. You guys are my motivation! Comments are all I ask of you(: I don't care if you vote or anything, but it'll still be awesome if you do(: