the final day of high school

I woke up to a phone call from my mom, she had just left for a business trip in NC. I answered her call.

"good morning mom, you woke me an hour before my alarm" I said as i let out a yawn.

"well don't you wanna look nice since todays your last day?" mom responded.

"well yeah I guess, how is it over there?" I asked as I climbed out of bed.

"well ill be back in two weeks now, they need me over here more, but how's school been?" she asked.

"well actually its been going by quick, this last week i haven't had any work" I responded as i opened my closet.

"okay well what are you gonna wear today? I remember last time I called you went shopping and did all of your laundry" mom responded curiously.

I requested to facetime, she accepted of course.

"this is what I'm gonna wear. I've been wanting to wear it but wanted to save it for today" i responded pointing the camera towards my outfit. (some people don't like the outfit picked in the story so you pick)

"okay sounds good, well I'm gonna let you go, I have to get ready myself" mom responded.

"okay love you, talk to you later" I said as we hung up.

I put a little bit of makeup on but not much, then I curled my hair. I grabbed my keys and walked over to the calendar my mom set up for me, it was the 7th of may, a Friday. I graduate on Sunday. two days and I'm free from school... maybe ill go to college. maybe i will focus on becoming an influencer more as well. i walked out the door ready to conquer the day. i had a half hour to spare and star bucks was down the road from me so i walked there. i saw these boys there but didn't really think anything of them. they were all Asians of some kind, they all looked over at me. i panicked and thought they noticed me observing them. i wanted to make it seem as if i didn't know they were there. then i realized my best friend.. Darren was over there, he walked up to me. i had just finished ordering.

"can i help you Darren?" I said as I was moving out of the way.

"I just came over to say hi bro, don't be so annoyed" he said as he chuckled.

"well I have to get going before I'm late on my last day" I said walking towards the door.

he stepped in front of me.

"what do you want?" I said annoyed again.

"my hug" he said laughing. then the others started walking over to us. I hugged him and walked out as fast as i could.

i only had 15 minutes to get home and get to school, I ran home and jumped in my car. I got to school with 3 minutes to spare. luckily I sent an email to the office letting them know I might be late. I walked in and the first bell rang, I walked into my first class and emptied out my bag. I completely reorganized it and had 20 minutes of class to spare so i went on tik tok. next thing i know Darren is calling me. he started spam calling me after i didn't answer. i got annoyed and finally connected my airpods. i picked up the call.

"can i help you Darren liang?" i said clearly pissed off.

"meet me at the park by your house after school" he responded.

"Darren what are you up to now?" i asked annoyed.

"nothing i juat wanna hangout with you and introduce you to my friends" he replied eagerly

"okay well i have no exams or anything after this class, im thinking about leaving early if you wanna hangout now" i responded clearly bored out of my mind.