018

Bakugou's pov*

I was utterly shocked when I realized how I looked and how long my hair has gotten. "Do you want me to take get some food after the others see you?" Deku asked. "Yeah, tell Icyhot and Daunce face and the rest to hurry up and see me." He quickly got up and went to tell them. 

Within minutes all of them came in the room with surprised faces. "Bakubae I love your hair but when you go to my salon I'll fix it up a bit!" Mina exclaimed. I nodded in response. "Bakubro I got you free tickets to the amusement park. We can go there together if you want." Kirishima was beaming with sunshine and shit but I wasn't gonna rain all over it right now. "Sure. That sounds good." 

"How are you feeling?" I heard Sero ask. "A little shocked but I feel fine." I answered. It wasn't the truth though. I missed a lot of years of my life and found out my parents aren't together which is shocking me to my core.

"Well we talked to the doctor while we were out there and he said your okay to leave." Todoroki said quietly. I nodded. 

For the last 45 minutes the extras were talking to me and explaining what happened while I was out. Apparently Denki and Shinsou were together and had a daughter, Ivy. Mina and Kirishima had a kid also and her name was Lana. 

I was gonna meet the rest of the kids and couples when I get better but for right now I want to focus on my parents. "Hey extras, Can you leave? I need to be with Deku right now." I said trying to not get overwhelmed. "Sure." And with that they left.

"Alright can you take me to my house?" I said glaring at these tubes all on me. I didn't like being tied up to the stupid machines. "Yeah. I'll go get a nurse to get you some clothes and stuff." He said before getting up. I started taking out the IV in my arm and Deku started to freak out. "Kacchan! Stop!" I huffed and continued to take out the stupid tubes. "No." I said looking at him and then the tubes. 

"Oh my god!" Deku said coming over to me and grabbed my wrists with one of his hands making me look up at him. "I'll blow your ass up!" I growled at him. He seemed unphased by it though and pressed the nurse button on my remote beside me on the bed. I started to try to pull back my wrists which caused him him to sigh. 

I struggled but got one hand free before he let go of the remote he was holding and grabbed my wrist. Now he has two of his hands wrapped around my wrist. "Kacchan. So stubborn." He mumbled. A nurse soon came in and he finally let go of my wrists. 

After I got ready to leave and the nurse gave the ok to do so. Deku drove me to get soup so it could be light on my stomach. And then I realized we were going to my parents house next and my heart sank a little.