Takeout

While lost in memories, a knock came from the doorway.  I snapped out of my visions and took in what had happened.

"H-hello?"  I asked rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"It's Will.  My dad told me to bring you up some takeout.  He tried calling for you to come down earlier to apologize for yelling at you, but you didn't answer."  Will Kensington called from outside my room.  I was surprised to hear the artistic boy with paint staves on his fingers had brought me up....takeout?

I hesitated for a moment but finally answered.  "Come in."

I watched as the doorknob turned and Will entered the room.  He had 3 small boxes in his arms, all of them steaming and smelled delicious.

"I know, surprised it isn't Alec, right?"  Will said gravely.  He placed the boxes down on the floor where I was sitting.  I stared at the boxes.  Inside were noddles, steamed vegetables and a cluster of marinaded beef which looked devine.

"A bit, I never know anymore though."  I sighed.

Will chuckled.

"Sit."  I told him, and he slouched down beside me before taking a steaming broccoli from one of the boxes and polietly popped it in his mouth.  I just stared at the food.

"Go ahead and eat, don't let me stop you."  Will said.  I looked over at him.

"What's takeout?"  I asked feeling foolish.  Will laughed and took a pair of chopsticks from his pocket and picking of a piece of chicken.  I read his mind and took a bite.  It tasted exquisite.

"It's chinese.  You order it on the phone and the restaurant delivers."  Will handed me the chopsticks and I endulged.  We finished off all three boxes together in a matter of 10 minutes then sat back, our stomachs full with fat and deliciousness.

"I'm guessing you like it."  Will said.  I glanced over at him and noticed he was pretty much a slightly younger version of Alec except with grayish eyes with flecks of mossy green.

I licked my fingers then rubbed off a red paint stain on his cheek.

"It was amazing."  I smiled and he returned it with a grin. 

"Well, I better get going.  It was nice spending time with you."  WIll pushed himself up and made his way out the door.  I sighed and climbed into my bed, clothes and all, before falling into a deep well-needed sleep.