Chapter 1

Reiki Anluan

Reiki Anluan pulled at her hair as she followed Giran to the bar where the League of Villains met.

"Do you know anyone besides Shigaraki and Sakura?" Giran asked.

"I've met Dabi once or twice." Giran nodded as they headed inside. "I've also seen Toga around." They entered the bar, where Shigaraki and Sakura, Shigaraki's sister, sat at the bar, Toga was standing next to Kuorgiri, and Dabi stood in the back of the room.

"I got you a new member," Giran started. Reiki kept her head down. "Her name is Reiki."

"What about her?" Shigaraki asked. "We don't need any new members."

"Her Quirk is Healing. She can heal anything, but- what happens to you again?" Reiki looked up.

"I uh just get really tired..." Reiki said, quietly.

"Speak up," Dabi growled. "People in the back of the room can't hear you."

"Don't be mean Dabi!" Toga said. Toga turned to Reiki. "Hi!" Reiki waved a little.

"Alright," Shigaraki said. "She can join."

💙 🌹 💙

Reiki stood behind Dabi, next to Toga as they waited for the remaining three people to join them. She, Dabi, and Toga, along with Compress and Spinner were part of the Vanguard Action Squad. They were putting their gear on.

"I do not like this!" Toga complained. "It is so not cute!"

"They were engineered from the black market from what I hear," Mustard said. "You should be worried that they work, not that they're pretty." Reiki checked her backpack.

"You guys could have at least packed bandages," Reiki groaned. "That's important!"

"I'm just saying it could be a little more stylish!" Toga countered. "Is that too much to ask?!"

"Hi darlings," Magne said, walking over to them. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

"Get to work," Moonfish groaned. "Get to work." Spinner followed Moonfish over to the group.

"That makes eight of us," Dabi said.

"I don't care," the cloaked man said. "Let me loose! I'm too pumped up to stand by."

"Shut your mouth, you crazy bastard. We wait, we're still expecting three more people to join our little party. The League of Villains made the mistake of going after them with a bunch of random thugs at the USJ, better to use a small group of elites. The first thing we have to do is take away their sense of peace and show them their lives rest in our hands." They waited for a couple of more minutes. Reiki managed to get some bandages from Dabi. He helped her put it in her backpack.

"They're so slowwwwwww," Reiki complained. "Can't we just start without them?"

"No," Dabi said, flatly. After a couple more minutes of waiting, he finally relented. "Alright, let's go."

"Where am I needed?" Dabi beckoned Reiki to follow him. They found a patch of trees and Dabi set to work on lighting them on fire.

"Now it begins. Take them down, those who believe they deserve the title 'hero.' We, the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains will tear them off their pedestals..." Reiki smiled as she watched the blue embers fly into the sky.

"Twice, make the duplicates of Dabi," Reiki ordered as the man covered head-to-toe in a bodysuit walked over to them.

"Alright!" Twice said. "No way!" Reiki got out a burn ointment as Dabi walked over to her. He let her put it on the new burn marks on his hands.