Epilogue

~~A year later~~

"Meliodas! Can you help me with those dishes?" asked the voice so familiar to him.

"No problem, Liz! The Seven Deadly Sins are gathering together, for the first time after the Battle," smiled Meliodas. "We have to tell them the news."

"Yes! I'm sure they will be surprised!" giggled Liz.

About ten minutes later, Liz and Meliodas heard a knock on the door.

"Taichou! We are here!" Ban shouted very exited.

"Good afternoon, Meliodas-san, Liz-san," politely greeted Elaine.

"Hello!" shouted another voice, belonging to Diane and her lover King. Diane now stayed in her human firm all the time, thank to the Merlin's spell.

"Hey, Meliodas!" yelled Arthur along with his wife, Merlin. They are now married for about 5 months.

"Hi, everyone! I definitely missed your loud voices," laughed Meliodas.

"Nee, where is Gauther and Guila?" asked Liz.

"We are here," nonchalantly said Gauther.

"Wahhh! When did you get there?!" asked Arthur.

"We were here since the beginning," said Guila. (yeah I know I'm Kuroko Tetsuya's fan, can't help it )

"Some things just don't change right?" smiled Liz. "So what are you guys waiting for? Come inside."

After everyone came in, the chatter filled the house. Girls talked about the life if being house wife and their troubles while guys talked about new armors or new techniques they learned. But all of a sudden Meliodas started speaking.

"Okay guys! Quite down! We have a reason as to why we called you today, apart from just seeing your faces." Everyone looked at each other then back at Meliodas. "I have an announcement to make. But first let me (take a selfie , sorry can't help it) ask you a question." Everyone was now listening him carefully. "Do you guys remember anyone with the name Elizabeth Liones?"
No one nodded, it was just dead silence.

"So no one has regained their memories back?"

"Who are you talking about?" asked Diane. And Meliodas told them about everything and all of their adventures.

"But why talk now? Why you didn't ask us about her earlier?" asked Merlin.

"I was waiting for a sign from Kami-sama. Any kind of sign the hat she will come back. And I did got one. It was a week ago, when Liz all of a sudden asked me about Elizabeth. There is no way she would know her. So I decided it's time to tell you guys about her and brake His spell," explained Meliodas.

"I guess that makes sense," nodded Merlin.
"So Liz and I decided to tell you that we are now officially breaking our engagement off and I'm going on the journey to look for Elizabeth."

"No way! You are laying!" exclaimed King and Arthur.

"No, actually he id's being 100% serious," smiled Liz.

"And you are okay with that?" quotioned Elaine.

"More that needed. It was actually me who convinced him to go and look for her."

"Yeah, Liz and I decided to be friends..." all of a sudden Meliodas grew quite while starring at the window.

"Taichou?" asked Ban.

"It appears I'm not going anywhere!" With those words Meliodas ran out of the house in order to chase the girl with silver-snow hair and blue and orange eyes. As he ran he shouted, "Elizabet! WAIT!" For and moment the girl stopped, but dashed away as fast as she could. Meliodas chased after her, but realising the big crowd and the chances that he might loose her, he used his demonic power and in an instant he caught up with her.

"I apologize, but it seems you mistook me with another person," the girl started talking.

"Perhaps I may've, perhaps not."

"Ano, Meliodas-san? Can you let go off my hand."

"It is you! Elizabeth!" And with those words he hugged her as hard as possible, well maybe not that hard.

"Excuse me Meliodas-san, but I don't know you," Elizabeth tried to apologize and play dumb, but to her own surprise didn't realism that she called the boy in front of her Meliodas-san.

"How can you not know me if you just called my name?" mischievously smiled Meliodas.

"Mou, how can I be so reckless!"

"By the way what are you doing here?"

"I'm here because Kami-sama let me go," explained Elizabeth. But the realising something she asked, "Wait! How do you remember me? And what about Liz and everyone else?!"

"Ano, about that, Kami-sama couldn't erase my memories due to me being from Demonic Clan. And about others, I literally told them everything today."

"You did WHAT? Are you kidding me? No wonder Michael was in the bad mood," sighed Elizabeth.

"So he was in the bad mood? I was hoping he wouldn't notice," said Meliodas. "But, oh well, who cares? You are came back to me and that what matters!" Meliodas hugged Elizabeth, and when Elizabeth was about to say something, he kissed her with all of his passion, as if the world would end tomorrow.

"Woohoo, they already kissing!" cheered King.

"They look sooo cute!" exclaim Liz. And that comment was heard by every single person in the kingdom.

"What are you doing here?!" shouted Meliodas.

"What do you mean? You ran out somewhere, saying something about not going on a journey, all while our memories slowly returned," said Diane.

"So you remembered everything?" asked Elizabeth.

"Yeah, and guess what? The next time you are going to do something like that I'll be mad and knock you out I'd needed," said Gauther with a smile. No one expected him to be worried about Elizabeth. But regardless his bad comment, Elizabeth smiled and nodded.

"So Elizabeth, no more sacrificing?" asked Meliodas.

"Can't promise," sadly said Elizabeth.

"Well then, while you are still here, let me ask you something that I've been dying to ask. Will you marry me?" Everyone was shocked, it was almost audible as to how Banks jaw dropped to the ground.

"Yes, Meliodas-san!" cried Elizabeth, although these tears where tears of happiness.