"Chris!" She hugs him quickly. "I didn't know you were coming! Are you having fun?"

"Just got here." He shoves his hands in the pockets of his jeans. "Matt is really good friends with Lee."

"Oh, that makes sense. Lee doesn't seem like your kind of friend, you know, drinking every weekend, clubs, drugs... that sort of thing." She says.

"You don't do that stuff?" He raises an eyebrow, genuinely surprised.

"No, I think girls look bad when they drink and smoke. Like, why can't they have fun without it? It just tells me they lack in personality." He doesn't miss her quick glance at the girls dancing on top of the table.

"Are you talking about Sadie?" He asks like it's not a big deal, Camila freezes for a second and then nervously smiles.

"I mean- no, I- no, of course not." She plays with a loose strand of hair. "I was just... you look good." Camila says instead, throwing him off a little and making him blush.

"Uhm, thanks. You look nice." He says. "Cam, I need to talk to you."

"Would you like to go somewhere more private?" He hears her ask, but his eyes are on Sadie, who was standing a few feet away, simply looking at them.

His heart races and he thinks she's going to run, but instead she walks towards the pair.

"Oh, hi Sadie." Camila says with an awkward smile.

"Hey."

"Hi, Sadie." He greets. His eyes wander unconsciously. Sadie was wearing a black lacy top that barely covered her, a camo skirt that almost looked like a belt and two pieces of thin fabric that hugged her hips (he was almost sure it was underwear) and on her feet, black knee high boots.

She smiles at Camila. "Can you give us a moment?"

The singer nods, a hint of annoyance in the gesture, but leaves anyway. When Sadie turns to face him again, he feels like someone punched him. She just looks so beautiful, it kind of hurts.

"I'm so fucking sorry, I wasn't-" Her lips crash into his, shutting him up. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her towards him. His head hits something hard, he realizes Sadie pushed him against a wall without breaking the kiss.

"I'm sorry too." She whispers. "For going all jealous-girlfriend on you."

"I gave you a reason."

"You did. A very good one." She replies.

"I'm sorry." He says again.

"I should have talked to you instead of ghosting you." She pouts and slurs her words a little bit. "I just... you're not my boyfriend."

Ouch.

"I mean." She starts saying and that's when he notices the heavy tequila breath on her. "I have no actual claim, you know?"

"Are you drunk?"

"Of course." She giggles. "How else would I get the guts to ask you?"

"Ask me what?" He frowns confused.

Sadie drags him instead to a bathroom and locks the door behind them.

"I was waiting for you to ask me, but I'm impatient." She explains, hopping to the sink.

Chris smiles slowly. He chews on his lower lip for a bit before walking closer to Sadie and positioning himself between her legs, with a hand on each thigh.

"Ask me what?" He repeats.

"Chris, do you want to be my boyfriend?" She tilts her head to the side and plays with her hair, looking at him like she doesn't know the answer even though the word 'yes' is already out of his mouth before he notices. The blonde smiles. "Great." She pulls him in by the collar of his shirt, they kiss slowly. "If you break my heart, Sturniolo, I'll fucking shatter yours."

"Crush my heart if you want, it's yours." He replies. "Do as you please."

*:・゚✧*:・゚instagram

38,019 Likestiktokinsiders: sent in - #chrissturniolo and #sadiemadden were caught kissing! the thing is, chris said a few days ago he was single and sadie has been very private and quiet about everything regarding her relationships

38,019 Likes
tiktokinsiders: sent in - #chrissturniolo and #sadiemadden were caught kissing! the thing is, chris said a few days ago he was single and sadie has been very private and quiet about everything regarding her relationships.

also, it appears #chrissturniolo was flirting with both #camilagarcia and #sadiemadden

first slide: proof our source sent!
second slide: the comments our source said about #leeparker's party

View all comments

christophersturniolo: ffs

christophersturniolo: this is ridiculous

sadiemadden: this is super creepy tf

matthew.sturniolo: wtf

nicolassturniolo: this is some joe goldberg shit 

user1: liar @christophersturniolo

user2: this is why we dont trust men @christophersturniolo

user3: fucking liar

user4: im so disappointed in chris

user5: i hope they break up

user6: i hope she cheats on him

user7: why are you all acting like you even had a chance with him in the first place

user8: i hate her

user9: she's not enough for him

user10: i actually like them together

NEW MESSAGE FROM: nick
"chris dont read the comments"

NEW MESSAGE FROM: matt
"wtf is wrong with people???"

"ur losing followers on instagram what the hell"

NEW MESSAGE FROM: sadie❤️
"yo can i post a picture of us to make people mad lol"