"You must be exhausted" Taehyung spoke again, making Jeongguk look at him.

"I'm fine" Jeongguk tried his best to offer Taehyung a smile, despite the other boy's words lingering in his mind. Taehyung gave him a nod in return.

The teacher still hadn't arrived at the classroom yet and for some reason, Jeongguk was glad. Taehyung flipped through the pages of his textbook beside him. Jeongguk wondered if he should try to make some conversation. However, before he could muster anything up-

"You're siding with the fag now?"

Jeongguk raised his head to look at one of the boys who sat in front of them, turning in his chair to look at Taehyung.

Taehyung scoffed. "You're calling him a fag, Jason?"

"He looked like one" the boy whispered. Jeongguk couldn't believe him. The boy was talking about Jeongguk as if he was invisible.

"Does he? Then should I just remind everyone in the class how you sucked my cock three weeks ago right before Christmas?"

Jeongguk's eyes widened. Jason gritted his teeth in anger, trying to see if anyone else had heard Taehyung.

"You said you would keep it a secret" He whispered.

"Yeah but I won't if you keep calling other people fags when you're only fag in this class"

"Fuck you"

"You'd want that, huh?" Taehyung snickered and Jason turned around in his seat.

Jeongguk looked at Taehyung, eyes still wide.

"He likes boys?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yeah"

"You do too?"

"Well I won't let him suck me off if I didn't now would I, Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk nodded. "Yeah"

So Taehyung wasn't straight. Jeongguk didn't know why he was glad to hear that.

"You like girls too?" Jeongguk questioned out of curiosity.

"Yup. I think the term for it is... bisexual"

"Oh" Jeongguk had definitely heard the...term.

"So you like boys" Jeongguk whispered, almost to himself. Taehyung turned his head to look at him.

"Don't you?" Taehyung asked, making Jeongguk's eyes widen. Before Jeongguk could answer Taehyung's question, the chemistry teacher walked inside and started her lesson immediately.

-

"I'll pick you up today?"

Taehyung's question made Jeongguk look up at the taller boy with wide, doe eyes.

"Yeah, if it's fine by you" Jeongguk said with a smile as they walked down the crowded hallway. After the chemistry period, they had biology, to which Taehyung and Jeongguk had walked together. They had sat together in the classroom too and Jeongguk was delighted. He liked being around Taehyung. He was so nice to Jeongguk and there was this certain vibe to him that just seemed to attract Jeongguk like a fly to a lamp.

"Yeah. We're doing biology today?"

"Yeah we seriously need to. I didn't understand anything we did today, and tomorrow we are going to do practices and I don't want to sit there like a dumbass"

Taehyung laughed. "Yeah sure we'll finish bio tonight"

"I have dance now. What do you have?" They had stopped by Jeongguk's locker.