"Oh look! It's the new school twink!"

Jeongguk looked up at that, wondering who said that and if it was meant for him. But the two boys who sat in front of him were looking at him and so were some more of the bullies.

One of the boys in front of him laughed. "He knows we're talking about him. He even looked up when we said twink"

"Bet he really is a fag" Another one said, making the rest of the class laugh.

Jeongguk gulped. He didn't want to speak and make the situation worse. Having had experiences like this before, he knew keeping his mouth shut is the best option. It's better than giving more reasons for them to laugh at him.

"Heard you brought Kim to your place last night. Got dicked down?" Someone asked and Jeongguk gulped.

"Don't spread your disease to Kim, bro. He's a good kid"

"Yeah, Kim likes girls. Bro did you know he fucked Mia?"

Jeongguk's eyes widened at that.

"Bro for real? When?"

"In the winter break. Heard her bragging about how good he was"

"Her tits bro" Someone literally moaned. "I'm jealous of Kim"

"Hey twink," Someone said, making Jeongguk look up. "Don't even think of fucking with Kim. Don't spread your disease to him"

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows together, his heart feeling heavy. He held his head down, not knowing what else he could possibly do in this situation.

"Yeah you fag-"

"Shut your holes up!"

A voice boomed through the classroom, making everyone go silent. Jeongguk's eyes widened and his head darted up to see Taehyiung standing by the door of the classroom.

Taehyung eyed the boys who were making fun of Jeonnguk. They all had their mouths closed shut as if the principal himself had told them to shut up. Taehyung slowly made his way into the class, heads darting down as he passed by students. Jeongguk's eyes were wide as saucers. Why was everyone so quiet?

"Call Jeongguk a fag one more time and I'll rip your heads off" Taehyung grumbled as he made his way towards Jeongguk. He sat down on the seat next to Jeongguk and smiled at him.

"Hey"

Jeongguk gulped. "Hi"

Taehyung unzipped the bag and started taking his books out. The classroom was slowly starting to come to life again. The bullies from earlier talked in hushed voices amongst themselves and as Jeongguk tried to listen, he realized that they weren't talking about Taehyung or Jeongguk at all. It was as if they had completely dropped the topic.

The girls looked at Taehyung from time to time and giggled amongst themselves. Jeongguk figured that Taehyung was quite popular amongst the girls. They all looked at him as if they wanted him to fuck them. Was Taehyung straight?

Jeongguk shook his head, snapping back from his thoughts. He took the set of notes and handed it to Taehyung.

"Thank you for these" Jeongguk said in a small voice.

"Did you finish writing? It was a lot" Taehyung's voice was gentle.

"Yeah. I stayed up late and completed it. Thank you so much"

"Such a good boy" Taehyung muttered lowly.

Jeongguk's eyes widened at that, something stirring at the bottom of his stomach at the words. What even-