prologue

"No, I don't have a girlfriend, I'm only twenty one years old." The german-mexican footballer had assured his female fanbase in an interview exactly one year before. But even when he did that, he had been talking to someone, a young woman from Germany who he exchanged letters with and who, though he would not admit it aloud, took his breath away.

He didn't know her personally, had yet to find out what she looked like, but none of that mattered to him because she was the most interesting person to talk to and he found himself eager to recieve a letter from her every week.

Her name was Anna-Frida Becker.

Things had moved quickly between them, one year of letters and text messages were enough for the two to fall madly in love. And in the summer of that year, they met in person for the first time. And as one thing led to another, they found their youth and carelessness gave them something that would change everything. A new being that would join them together for the rest of their lives.

He was very secretive, liked to keep his personal life out of the public eye. He had no social media accounts and only said minimal amounts of personal information during interviews. It was the way he preferred to live and even when they made their relationship official, he kept that from everyone as well.

She didn't have a problem with it. Being in the public eye scared her if she had to be honest. She couldn't imagine being followed all the time by people who only wanted to know their secrets to expose them to the world. But she also didn't like it when months passed and no one knew of their relationship, he was still believed to be single. She was beginning to feel like his secret, a secret that no one had to find out about because maybe he was ashamed of her. Or maybe he wasn't serious about their relationship even though he swore he was. Many thoughts went through her mind.

And her life went on in the shadows.

-

guys, so chivas and america tied. but tbh i think chivas played better. the goal scored by my bby paul (i hated him during this game bc he plays for ame), was pure luck. thank god for aldo de nigris tho, who got us the draw and put us right back up at the top of the clausura 2015 chart. number one for three weeks in a row. now we must defeat tigres at el volcan and lastly monarcas at home and we're in liguilla.

anyway, thank you all for reading this story. i can see many of you were upset over jurgen damm's lie as well. let us cry together, my friends.

but yeahhhhhh, SUPER CHIVAS LIDER DEL TORNEO ONE MORE WEEK.