chapter 1

Let's start our show 😉
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a nice day in cloud recesses. Well as nice as it can be with wei Ying trying to annoy second young master lan.( Or in other words flirting with him like a woman wanting the attention of her husband 🤣 if you get what i mean 😉 )

They were both heading towards library. While going to library there was suddenly a earthquake or they felt it was . While both were trying to balance wei Ying took a grab of lan zhan's sleeves and almost tore it with his hands.

Wei Ying fell down on the ground while taking lan zhan with him on top of him. They were looking at each other's eyes . They were so lost that they didn't see lan qiren, lan xichen with Jiang Cheng, Jiang yanli and nie huisang on the side while holding a pillar for support.

When looking in each others eyes they were so lost that they didn't even realise that they were closing the gap between them . They both didn't know who closed the last gap but at that moment nothing matter . They were kissing each other.

Lan Zhan thought that wei Ying's lips were even better than in his dream . They were so soft , plumpy and delicious looking that he couldn't control and bit on the lowere lips asking for permission.

And wei Ying was in his own other world when lan zhan kissed him he  was thinking how his lips tasted  he didn't even know when he kissed lan zhan back and then after sometime he felt a bite on his lower lips and he open them.

They both explore each others craven like two horny teenagers . And other peoples on the pillars are well let's just say lan qiren was silently qi-devitating while Jiang Cheng was grintting his teeths and nie huisang was stopping him while enjoying the hot tea. And the two older siblings were happy for  their younger Didi's.

After the kiss they were a blushing mess . when they stand up they were avoiding the eye contact.

Suddenly there was a bright light.

After the light was gone . They saw everyone. Every sect leader, disciple , heir everyone.

They suddenly hear a voice but they didn't see anyone. When someone ask what they are doing here .

They were told that they will react to the parallel/ alternate universe. And that some people will join them tomorrow.

They were shown their rooms and also by fate or my great thinking wangxian were given a room next to each other and other rooms were quite a distance away .

They wanted dinner and got to their rooms to sleep.

T.B.C

Heya guys.

How are you?

I'm sorry for the short chapter.

I had to spend two hours making this i wanted to actually make one chapter of 1000 words but it is nighttime so i wrote a small chapter.

And i got a idea while reading a book so i changed and wrote my idea .

Hope you guys enjoy .

Love you all .