"No," Harry says. "No, 'm not," another glance at her. He nods. "Hi, Y/N."

She feels a weight on her tongue, though she's quick to nod back. "Hello."

She can feel the eyes on both of them, sceptic looks piercing through them like a poisonous dagger. She doesn't care, though, not that much. What bothers her is how Harry turns back to the group and how the little moment seems to be forgotten already. She feels her body crave the attention– his attention, and it makes her jealous; jealous of everyone in that room, everyone who gets to talk to her ex-husband for more than a second. She knows it's a foolish thought, knowing they're no longer together, but she can't help but feel this way especially now that they're standing too close for her liking with the added effect of the night they spent together weeks ago, bodies intertwined together as Harry made her his once again.

She can see the stubble on his face, the bags under his eyes looking more evident now that he's this close, but she knows they must be due to working and not because of the sleepless nights spent thinking about her and Thea. Or maybe she's mistaken. She hopes she is.

"So," Jeff claps his hands. "Where's Teddy?" He looks between the divorced couple.

Harry looks up at her.

"With my dad and step-mother," she clears her throat, taking another small sip from the champagne. "Just for the night."

"I miss her," Glenne smiles. "Harry's been showing photos of her to everyone he's met tonight."

"No, I'm not."

"Sure, buddy," Jeff leans across and claps him on the chest.

Lilly and Irving leave, and it's just the three of them.

It's awkward.

Then, Glenne leaves to say hi to someone, and Jeff follows close behind, leaving them alone in that corner. She feels a little uncomfortable, like she needs to find something to talk about, but doesn't have the heart to leave. Not when he's staring at her cleavage this way, thinking she hasn't noticed him staring.

She clears her throat, and like clockwork, he looks up at her.

"Uh," he lets out. "How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Good."

She nods. "Yeah."

He looks around. "Is she okay? Teddy," he murmurs, holding the glass tightly.

"Yeah, she's okay."

"Your dad would call if something were to go... wrong. Right?"

"Of course," there's a defensiveness to her tone. She raises her eyebrows. "Why?"

"I don't know– no reason. Just worry, 's all."

"Well, you're here."

"You are here, too."

She realises how silly that sounded. She can't say anything after that.

"Thanks for– thanks for the video you've sent me last night," Harry murmurs, eyes on his shoes. "I appreciate it."

"Of course, no worries."

"She's– I miss her. I know I've seen her last week but– yeah."

She looks up from her glass. "I know," she mumbles.

She feels guilt bubbling inside her. When she finds his gaze, she can't take it– looking into his eyes– the ones she loved feeling on her when she undressed, or when they decided to spend their morning in bed. It all seems impossible and too long ago now, and it certainly hurts more than she's willing to admit.