is it a dream

It's was night time
Irys was in her bed looking at her phone scrolling to twitter and she saw a fanart of bae and her it was lewd feel something on her shorts Ah fuck she said dang that fanart was so lewd then my buddy just went up I should take care of this in the bathroom irys walks to her bathroom then she lock the door and sits in the toilet and remove her shorts a little bit and grabs her glow Sticks and trusting it slowly she images bae naked then she heard a knock on the door irys are you there it's me bae can I came in irys forgot to lock her room irys are you in the bathroom? Wait in a min bae fuck what am I going to do with this thing fuck maybe she won't notice it I'll just this this quick she trust her glow Stick as fast as she can hamm.. fuck I'm cumming ha let's clean this then irys opens the door hey bae what's up said irys what where you doing In the bathroom? Said bae I was peeing said irys oh okay said bae what are you doing here. Oh I was going to give you this cake that my sister bought me, why did calli bought you those she said her friend bought her because they where celebrity then she bring it here and give to me said bae what cake is it, it's chocolate cake and with cheesecake wanna eat now irys  sure why not they both ate the cake and the cupcakes let me get the drinks down stairs said irys, irys went down stairs to get drinks then she heard a moan on calli's room CALLI HARDER HARDER AH~ then irys rush up stairs then close the door yo what happened  to you irys was panting heavily it's nothing bae oh there chocolate on your chick bae lick her chick then wtf bae why did you do that irys was blushing, what can't I lick it sorry about that then irys feels something down there God why now then bae looks down irys what's that things down there ah bae it's nothing bae was confused then she touch irys glow Stick is that what I think it is then she undress a little bit, don't look at it bae it's embarrassing irys I want you to sit down on your bed then irys sits down then bae went down irys can I bae said sure said irys then bae touch irys glow Stick the bae trust it dose it hurt irys said bae no its feels good I think then bae lick the tip and licks down from it bae your tongue feels good ah I'm going to put it in my mouth now bae swallow irys glow Stick and trusting in up and down bae it feels really good then irys grabs bae's head what are you doing then irys trusting her head faster and faster then pushing it her head then irys cum in inside bae's mouth sorry about that bae your mouth is really good said irys it should be down tho oh fuck it's up again it wants more fine then said bae she remove her top and bottom clothes bae push irys to the bed and bae was on top of her then she rubs her glow Stick bae you feel good rub it more bae then bae rubs it faster then irys cum again ah ah then bae feels horny down there irys I want you in me you sure bae calli is going to kill me tho just give me a pill so I won't get pregnant said bae sure think bae let me get it in the bathroom here you go she drinks it with soda she remove her bra and pantsu irys glow Stick was hard and she can't wait for bae inside of her hey bae is it your first time said irys yeah it is your my first actually said bae then bae put her thing inside ah dose it hurt bae yeah it is said bae don't move you need to adjust then she use to her size bae push her self down bae your so deep then bae use her hips to trust up and down hamm it feels so fucking good you like it irys then she trust faster ah fuck she grabs bae and push her to bed now I'm top  irys trusts her hips in and out ah irys I think I'm cumming me too she hump bae hard then she cum inside of her and kiss her the rest of the night they cuddle and went to sleep.

It was morning
Irys woke up is it a dream she look at the side and smile then bae woke up hey good morning draling~ she kiss bae good morning irys bae kiss her too did we said bae yup we did it last night and don't worry you took a pill said irys that was fun though bae laugh wanna get coffee down stairs said bae sure thing and after that they starting dating

To be continue