💖Quintessential Giveaway II💖

Hey guys!Firstly, I would like to thank you all for 1

Hey guys!
Firstly, I would like to thank you all for 1.1k reads and 200+ votes! I'm really glad that I have been able to help nineteen times (if my math is correct)! So, I have decided to host another graphic giveaway!

The graphics I offer to make are:
Cover: E-Book Cover
✓ Theme: Profile photo and Header to decorate your account
✓ Character Aesthetic Set: I make approximately 3-4 character aesthetics/moodboard in two days.
✓ Banner: A creative banner to begin and/or end your story
✓ Song Edit: A small banner containing characters of your choice with a song of your choice. You can look up in my portfolio 'Cherish' if you want samples.
✓ Story Edit: A recreation of a scene of your story with the cast of your choice.
✓ Quote Poster: An aesthetic poster containing a quote of your choice.The
✓ Anything else you have in your mind, I'll try my best to do it.

That's for the graphics I offer. Let's move on to the process of selection.

Password is your hobby.

I enter your names in a lucky wheel website (don't worry, I'll enter your nicknames) and when the slots have filled up to at least seven people (because I have done seven batches), I'll fill your names. The deadline to enter is 20th June which is five days away from now. I'll wait till then to spin the wheel. The website's generated name will be the winner. Just follow the rules of the shop to enter!

Form to enter
Username:
Nickname:
Password:
Rules followed?:
Tags (3+):

If you have any doubts ask me here >>>

Tag as many interested people as you can! I want this giveaway to be a bit bigger than the previous one. ;)

Thank y'all again!

With love,
Miyoko and Marina