💖Welcome💖

Hello wonderful folks,Welcome to Quintessence Graphic Shop

Welcome to Quintessence Graphic Shop.

What is a Graphic shop?
A shop where I offer to make you themes (profile pic; pfp and header; background), character aesthetics, banners, stickers and covers. I would love to increase my skills if you were to tell them so feel free to order for other stuffs too!

How does the shop work?
It works batch wise. I take three orders per batch. After a batch fills, I will start with another and you can fill your forms. You can even reserve a spot in the batch but your reservation ends after a day.

How much time does it take to make my graphic?
At the max, three days. I usually finish it the day the order is placed, so no need to worry. It might take sometime if I am busy and I will inform you when you will receive it.

The mode of delivery?
Your order will be attached in this book it self and if you want, I can pm (private message) you the link.

Will you redo?
Yes, I offer redos twice.

Do you make bios?
Yes, I do. You may request them as well.

Just a reminder that I am a graphic designer by passion. I am still learning and my graphics might not be the extravagant one. I might excel in making graphics of my favorite themes, fandoms, etc. but it does NOT mean that I don't accept other stuff. I shall try my best.

If you have anymore queries regarding the working, feel free to comment and pm me! ➡➡➡

Thank you!