The third chapter

Kairas POV;

"I didn't get to see him after that ", I found myself sad when saying this to my best friend Appu as Gowri was talking to her boyfriend.

"So you really liked this boy?", asked appu knowing that I hate relationships though they know I believe in soulmates and I have a lot of crushes so I understood that probably they may be thinking this is my new crush added on but I don't feel the way. 

"You know Appu I think there is something there between that boy and me "I was well damn sure about it, Appu looked at me for some time, and seeing that I was serious she gave me a small grin

"Leave this Sadie's face, let's go find that unlucky guy! ", she said laughing and I too laughed, we were like with the same vibe and on.

Gowri asked, "Why do you guys look like you've just escaped from an asylum?" We laughed again she didn't even know a bit of what was just going on. "You will know sooner", smiled Appu.

It was the last hour of the day in college Appu came and said "Hey I have a wonderful idea how about we go on the survey today? Gowri you and I?" she asked "Not a problem for me", answered Gowri.

"But what about the topic ?"I asked her." Survey on the gym in Anganwadi", and she answered quickly.

"Don't say to me it is the gym nearby my house" I commanded nearly knife ridden.

"Of course dear you got it right", finished Appu.

The most excited person among us was Gowri since she didn't have an idea about the thing she was curious about. But I already got the hint of Appu's plan

We reached my home in Appu's scooty we freshened up and then while having food Appu said "First we are going to find the people coming to the gym and then collect information regarding the gym", paused Appu

"But how do we find them?", Gowri asked confused

"Only people around this colony visit this gym since it is small, so we must go to each and every house and find them and collect them", I said 

"That's right we will have to do it so girls lets go and rock the day and also we secretly can find that boy from the gym",  smiled appu Gowri looked at me and winked though she always talks to her boyfriend she eventually comes to know what is happening and now too I guess she came to know about his stranger boy.

"Great, let's do it," said I and cheered we got up and got ready we took Gowri's bag one water bottle and some cash a notebook, and a pen and we bid farewell to ushama and came out.

"Let's start from the next house because there is no one in my neighborhood," I said and we started from one house to another and another we did find information regarding the gym as well as we met the boys and brothers who go there but we didn't see that stranger boy.

We finished all the water and only left with little cash there was only one house left in the colony "Let's go there too" said Gowri and we went and rang the bell.