Pulled the Old Switcharoo

Key: F/L = First Language (Language you speak at home)

You felt the ball pit soften your fall, there was an even stronger aroma around you, the smell of shit. Or at least that's what you hoped it was.

Again, you tried saying silent, hoping that the moon animatronic has lost you in the darkness.

Click.

You were suddenly flashbombed by a gigantic bright light, you grunted and shut your eyes. 'Finally..the terrible experience is over!' Your happy thoughts were interrupted when something landed beside you, a big something in fact.

You opened your eyes and looked to your left, there was Sun, laying beside you, staring with his goofy ahh grin (I'm sorry I just wanted to add that 😭) "Hiya Sunbeam!" He said, closing his eyes as he smiled even more. "I'm so glad your safe!" He quickly wrapped you in a hug, then he swam out of the ball pit, hold you in his arms. He felt like you were trapped in a sauna, what's his deal about warming up so much? Was is automatic and activated by touch or was Sun actually blushing?

When both you and Sun were out of the ball pit, he set you down and checked you for injuries. "No bruises or scrapes. Hooray!" He said while eyeing you up and down. You thought he was judging you for a second. (TW: Virgo stereotypes ) 'Maybe Sun is a Virgo..' You thought. No, Sun isn't a control freak, he's very happy actually. (End of Virgo stereotypes, time for Gemini) Maybe he was a Gemini, hence the fact he was "Two-Faced" literally.. (End of Gemini stereotypes. )

Your zodiac knowledge was interrupted by Sun. "Welp, guess its time to wake the kids! The older ones are fine getting up on their own but the littles need lots of help." He said, his eyes directing over to the majority of the sleeping children that were still on the ground. The few of the children that weren't sleeping were rolling up their sleeping bags with an exhausted look on their face.

Sun grabbed your hand in his and placed a few pieces of candy to give to the children still asleep. You looked over and gave him a soft smile, then walked over to the sleeping kids.

You knelt down in front of a little boy tucked in his sleeping bag, he looked so peaceful, you almost felt guilty having to wake him up. You shook him lightly, when that didn't work you tapped him on the nose. And when that didn't work you did the only way possible to wake a sleeping child. You leaned down to his ear. "Would you like some candy?" You whispered. The boy immediately sat straight up. You had to quickly move your head so both of your heads won't collide. The boy looked at you with puppy like eyes. You smiled and handed the boy a piece of candy. He took it out of your hands and signed the words. "Thank you." You signed back in the best way you knew how. "Your welcome." It was clear you didn't sign correctly because you heard a small laugh from behind you. It was Sun's "Sunshine, you just signed if he had mayonnaise nasal spray." He said, you could tell Sun was holding back a laugh by the sound of his voice. He forced him to say that instead of busting out laughing. "I can understand a few words of sign language but I can't repeat it back that well." You replied. Sun got in front of you and signed a few words. The boy nodded and went to the group of children. You stood up. "Thanks for covering me when I needed help the most." You said. "Anything for you Sunbite!" Sun grabbed your hand and kissed it delicately before running over to the kids. Shit. Sun reactivated your kissing hand kink. You felt all the gears inside you twist and turn as you slowly turned on. 'Fuck.' You angrily thought.

Your moment of kinkiness winded down as you watched Sun play with some of the other children. Maybe this job wasn't so bad after all. Nope. It definitely was bad. After a hard day of work you get chased around by a crazy animatronic while children try to sleep. At least this job wasn't full time.

After the daycare closes.

Finally, all the kids were gone for the day and you could go home and get some rest. You had finished cleaning up the daycare, to be honest, you weren't that happy to go home, but you needed the rest.

You grabbed your stuff from the security office and you were about to go out the door when it suddenly opened right in front of you.

"Glad I caught you sooner." A man said, he was in a red and black racing uniform and had a helmet on. A pair of hands tightly gripped your shoulders caught you off guard.

"Hi! Did you need something sir?" Sun asked, he squeezed your shoulders tighter, then released, repeating this motion. "Yea, I did Sun." The man said, gazing up at him. He looked back at you. "Management wanted me to tell you that you are a full time daycare employee. Don't know why they asked me to do it. But you're full time." Your eyes widened with surprise. "Pardon?" You said in your F/L

"No idea what you said, but you sound surprised and offended at the same time." The man said. "But it's okay! I'm a full timer too! I could show you around the MegaPlex Mx.." The man paused, waiting for your name. "Y/N, I'm Y/N." You said. Sun's hands squeezed your shoulders so tight you quietly winced. You were guessing Sun heard you because his hands released a bit of pressure but enough to where it still stung a little. "Well Y/N, I'm Matt." Matt held his gloved hand out for you to shake it, you shook it. "Nice to meet you Matt." You said while shaking his hand. "I'm sorry we had to meet under these circumstances." He replied.

Time skip because I'm too lazy to make the conversation longer.