Chapter one - well FUCK

Today was the day.

It was the day that the newest proxy arrived.

And it was also the day that a certain someone with a blue mask had to go on a mission that he loathed.

He was only excited for one of the two.

If you ever actually knew or even just spent time with him, you would know that he rarely ever gets super emotional. Nobody knows why. That's just how it was with Jack. Most people in the mansion were scared of him. He had hardly any friends. It is actually quite sad.

They ether thought that he would kill them, or just hate them. All his roommates barely lasted a week (give or take a bit). It's not like he even hurt them. He was just really intimidating. He was honestly hoping that the new proxy - (he was informed that his name was Ticci Toby ) would be different. That he wouldn't be afraid, or instantly hate Jack. There wasn't a huge chance that it could happen. But for once, he was going to let himself hope that he had any chance. But why would he be hoping, you may ask?

Well, because he was starting to become depressed.

He hadn't had any friends since before the incident, and it hurt. It hurt like absolute hell. And he couldn't get over it. He didn't know why. It's not like he was a social person. Even before the incident. He only had his roommate, and that outright backstabbing bitch. (and of-course lets not forget the bitches friend group.)

So, he was thrilled that he even had any chance at having a friend.

He had just woken up happy for once. Jack rolled out of bed - quite literally - and landed on the floor. He got up rather quickly, which made him a small bit dizzy. He scanned his wardrobe for something appropriate to wear, and quickly found something nice. He chose some rather expensive black leggings that he stole from a teen boy they had killed, combined with a nice sweater with a collar. He decided to wear a thin hoodie underneath so he could protect his head and face.

Nobody in the mansion had ever seen his face.

It was fine with him. He changed and started the day. The hallway was oddly silent. "Everyone must be outside meeting the new proxy. " he thought as he went down the stairs of the 3rd floor. Sometimes he questioned how slender managed to keep track of all the pastas. That thought leaving his head quite quickly, he looked out the window on his left to see that he was quite right. Every single pasta that lived in the mansion was outside meeting him.

"Except me. " he thought bitterly.

Why did nobody come wake him up. Oh wait. They were all fucking terrified of him. Great. He questioned life for the 5038th time as he walked out the front door. It all suddenly went silent. And he was being stared at. Lovely. "H-hi?" Jack half said and half questioned. He swore he heard somebody mutter "great, here comes the dipshit. ". And it slowly went back to normal.

He decided he was gonna introduce himself to Toby.

He walked up to the guy and just said hi. "O-oh, hi t-here!" Toby said rather loudly. "I'm J-jack." for some reason he stuttered. He didn't know why. Probably because he rarely actually talked. "T-toby." "Nice t-to meet you." he managed to reply while only stuttering once.

Great. He's gonna think i'm super fucking weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! Let me know if I should just stop Toby's stutters!!

Don't forget about your water. I'll know.

604 Words