Last Chapter: Crysteria

Start from the beginning

Resalia was a passive/neutral tribe that never attacked anyone and were trusted. They had a large sum of people
In their Titanic of a area.

Seralia is a close to extinct tribe. Endangered by Conquer after the following war against them.

The beasts and mighty beasts were a entirely different case.

But before that. You must be dying to know who I am.

I am wopper

I am from Reshrome and Feiror.
My mother was a native commander from Reshrome and my father was a LXX Class Warrior From Feiror.
Due to the lack of soldiers in Feiror tribe. They captured a lot of people from different tribes.
And I was one of them.
Now I am a S Class Warrior in Feiror.

As I said.
The beasts were tion, littens,salmol daob horshes and sentakor.

Sentakor was a beast that could stun and blind people. It's weakness is it can't see.

Tion is a Beast That Is Bigger Than a Normal Feiror but smaller than sentakor.

Daob is floating around the planet searching for a legendary crystal that can be obtained by only finding it underground. Such a waste of life for those poor creatures but that's their purpose.

Litten is a common beast that is often eaten or farmed by the locals.
It's also rich in protamines and calvalite.

Salmol is a creature that lives in the oceans of Crysteria. There are very few oceans, that's why they are more fond of hunters and are Hunted for food.

Salmol and litten are favourable feasts for every tribe.

The mighty beasts were
Hydro druid, Chisaur, Kionkim and Dragons.

Chisaur is a adorable and shapeshiffting beast

Kionkim is a fire breathing beast that walks on four legs.

Dragons are of many types. They fly and walk on limbs. Some species of them don't have legs and only have a Snape shaped body and no wings.

Some of them have limbs and browses but some are pure dragons they have all dragon features and Several wings and several heads each representing a life. Sometimes their heads have elemental powers.

Hydro druids are close to extinct beasts, they are furious and hostile beings.
They spit out water and hydro liquids.
Sometimes even flame.
They have 4 forms and different stages that they obtain at their lives.

These forms are Fluid, Jock, Spiral & Berserk.
Their stages are Girth, Recirve, Flite, Servearence & Reborn.
They are immortal beings. That means they can't be killed. Even if they are then they will reborn.

There are millions of species from this sector. They are simply unnameable.

Now, Where and who are you?

I'm Jiomhuik from the village of Bûrgh Hão that resides with the Caspeare town. From planet Gaia A Evil Shogun Ruined all Of Our Priced and invaluable resources, Slaved our Subordinates, Killed those who dared to rebel against his cruel rule.

I was a peasant that's why all of the villages kept quiet to avoid an attack by him and stay hidden but it for how long? He Attacked The Village In My Absence When I Was In To Another Village.

What about You?

*Sobs*
"I'm a Half Feiror tribe and Half Reshrome. My Father Was S Class Warrior in Feiror And I Became A Z Class Warrior in Feiror after my father.
The whole tier list is here
F
FX
Fs
D
R
W
S
M
Y
Z
A
Al
Emperor
And This sounds childish enough but could you please let me send some coons to u?"

Sure but what is a coo-

What is That Thing?

"It's a coon. A  Small coin shaped with a skull on its front.

It binds a soul to your body.

It's spooky.

I had it and the soul on mine weren't nice to say the least."

So, What's my soul?

"Just recite a mantra 'Dego the log gol the blok' means o the soul tell me your goal."

Recited mantra
Dego de log gol the blok'
Now, tell me.

Silence roamed the cell with no avail from the soul.

Uhm...

"It just needs more time to adjust your body"

Okay...Any ideas on how to escape from here?

"Yes, You Can escape but I can't, if I leave then I will die a formidable death.
A vengeful Spell has been casted over me which will undoubtedly last 20000 years or Mya. I will not escape"

I kind of feel bad, but I have my conquest to complete. Could kindly explain me the routes to the escape zone?

"Sure"
"Look at the bars"

Yes....
What is there?

"The bars are thin and your are thin, I'm big, you are small. You fit and get out of the cell"

I didn't even realize that.....

"Well now you do."

Where is the exit and portal?

"Go to left from here, you will meet a dead point. From there go to Right and don't stop untill you find the last corner then go to Right. This is a maze. If you forget these instructions then only God can save you."

How do you know all that stuff?

"When they first brought me in I memorized all routes."

Jiom rushed and went left and right to the last corner and took a right for the mid.

Finally some fresh air.
I felt bad for wopper.
I can't do anything for that poor fella.
Spells and magic aren't my thing.

But now, where and how could I go back to my home?

Hello there young man.
Heh

End of book 1 of 3
CREATOR NOTE: this whole book was too legendary and I as a narrator personally loved to write this epic fantasy story

Real: Jk.

Credits.
Writer: Yu Lie Shing
Inspiration: static Shadow's Jiomhuik The Novel and Epic Fantasy Stories.
Sound: dosent exist
Readers: Thanks sooooo much for reading my absolute epic (ik it's horrible) story.
Fans: you copy, make a movie, FanFic And do etc with this, on one condition though give me credit.