gaming

This one shot is technically a part 2 of the one before this but can be read as a stand alone.

Gar had woken up around 7:00 am, to a sleeping boy in his arms. That sleeping boy was his best friend Jason Todd. The night before, Gar had came into Jason's room because he had noticed that his friend wasn't feeling to well. They hadn't talked much that night, but they did end up falling asleep together, cuddling.

Over the past few months Garfield Logan  had started catching feelings  for Jason. He would never admit it, he knew that Jason most likely didn't like him, and it hurt but he was happy that they were at least friends.  While thinking of this Gar, was slowly getting out of Jason's bed, trying very hard not to wake him up. As gar was going to leave the room, he turned around one last time to look at the older teen, oh how gar adored him. Gar slowly closed the door and head downstairs, he took a turn and went into the kitchen. He decided that he was going to make some eggs.

Once he was done making eggs, he went to the kitchen island, there he saw Rachel eating something while looking at some video on her phone. "Hey Rach, what'ya eating ?" He asked sitting next to her. "Just some cereal," she replied. Continuing with " where were you last night, I went into your room to ask if you wanted some snacks, but you weren't there?" She asked looking up from her phone.

The question got Gar a little off guard, he wasn't really expecting that. "O-Oh well I kinda stayed the night in Jason's room" Gar replied with a voice like a whisper. "Jason's room, why?" Rachel asked with a slightly confused face. " We were just playing some games and I ended up falling asleep there" Gar though of the quickest excuse he had and uses it.  Rachel said a small "ok" and put her bowl in the sink, she then proceeded to go up the stairs.

           ~A few moments later~

Jason came down the stairs a little while after rachel went back up. He headed to the kitchen and decided on eating some left over pizza that the titans had eaten yesterday.  He then headed to the living room, where gar was playing some apex legends.

"Sup bro" Jason said as he sat down on the couch next to Gar. "Hey" gar said, he turned his head and saw the cheese pizzas on Jason's plate. While paying attention to his game trying the hardest not to die, gar grabbed one of Jason's pizzas and put it into his mouth. "Good pizza" gar spoke with food in his mouth.  "Don't steal my fucking pizza you ass!"  Jason yelled. "Sorry-sorry" Gar said while laughing. As he was laughing, gar had gotten shot in the game and died.

"Ah man, I died!" Gar yelled disappointed. "Lol" Jason said laughing. " Did you just say 'lol' in real life?" Gar asked, eye brow raised , chuckling.  "Yeah, got a problem with it?"  Jason asked smiling. "No, no keep doing you"  Gar smiled, he was glad that Jason seemed to feel better "hey wanna play?" Gar asked handing Jason the controller, " sure thanks" Jason took the controller out of Gars hand and pressed play.

And for the rest of the day Jason and gar would exchange the controller after one of them died. Both of them sneaking glances at the other.

Sorry for how short this is and how much time it took to update, I was really unmotivated and really wanted to just right another chapter with a different prompt. Also if you have any ideas or prompts for a chapter. Pleas do tell as I would really appreciate it. <3