17. Another masked person ?

"But..you have a wooden sword and..I have a real sword !" Tanjiro shifted awkwardly, feeling unsure about this fight.

The boy started laughing, 'what's up with him..?' You sweat dropped.

"Well, well ! Thank you for worrying about me."

"So, you think you can hurt me ?"

He flung himself at Tanjiro, 'So fast..!' Your eyes widened.

"Well, you have absolutely nothing to worry about ! I'm more powerful than you two, because I've sliced that boulder !" You looked at him with wide eyes and a "O" shaped mouth, 'he sliced that boulder ?!'

Timeskip

Sabito landed a critical hit on Tanjiro's jaw, "TANJIRO !" You shouted as you scrambled to get up as fast as you could to run to his side.

You hugged his unconscious form close, glaring at the masked boy.

"My turn."

"Huh ?"

"I said," You grabbed Tanjiro's sword and, sprinted at him, "MY TURN !"

It seems like you caught him off guard as he jumped away from you, you were fuming with anger.

You gritted your teeths, warm and comforting facade falling off, "Are you kidding me.."

A small noise.

You turned around just in time to block the boy's wooden sword with Tanjiro's, you imitated him by trying to kick him on the side of the head.

Unfortunaly he blocked the hit with one of his hands.

Timeskip

After fighting for what seemed like hours again, you were panting heavily, still in your fighting stance as you gritted your teeths.

"..Stop it."

"Huh ?" A simple hit on the neck and you were unconscious.

He crouched down, and moved your unconscious form next to Tanjiro, laying you on your back.

He stared at your face for a while before looking away while putting a hand were his mouth would be under the mask.

"..I'm leaving the rest to you"

A small chuckle left the black haired masked girl's throat before she nodded with a "mhm"