Cora holds out her hand allowing Mila to grab her hand as the girl helped take her heels off, "You, young lady are going to be in trouble when May sees you in these heels."

"I'll be-"

"Fine we know!" Blair and Cora say at the same time with wide grins.

Mila gasps playfully, "How rude... guys I love y'all. I don't know where I would be right now if I didn't have you two. And I just wanted to thank you both for everything."

"Bitch you're not moving away forever. You're going to be up two floors."

Cora rolls her eyes slapping Blair's arm, "We love you too."

"Yeah."

Mila shakes her head before turning to the photographer who was waiting for her to show up, "Okay... this is it."

"Everything will be perfect, Ror." Blair smiles.

Mila nods and watches the two walk back into the small cabin. Mila then follows the photographer who explains to her how the next few minutes would go. Butterflies swarmed her stomach as she thought about seeing Peter for the first time in two days. Today she would be Mila Rory Parker... and she couldn't be happier.

"Alright when I say three, Peter you'll turn around. Okay?"

"Understood."

Mila smiles as she looks at the back of Peter's figure. She couldn't wait to see him in his tux. Her palms were already sweaty and her legs already shaky.

"...1..."

Peter smiles to himself thinking about how this day was on his mind ever since the first time he told Mila, I love you.

She would finally be his. He had made so many mistakes during their time together and even when they were just friends. But she was such a forgiving person with a kind heart and never gave up on him. And now he making her his... forever.

"...2..."

Mila closes her eyes for a second as her fingers play with her ring.

"...3..."

Peter turns around slowly hearing the clicks of a camera. But everything around him completely disappeared. All sound... all sight... the only thing he could focus on, was his beautiful soon to be wife.

They both slowly walk to one another. Peter looks her up and down in complete amazement. Mila was beautiful. She was exquisite. She was everything and more.

Peter's hands wrap around Mila's waist gently as her hands go to his hair. He leans forward pecking her lips softly before leaning back looking at her glimmering eyes. She giggles lowly before bringing her hand to his face and gently wiping her lipgloss from his lips.

"No words can even describe the way you look and how I feel about you, Ror... I love you."

"I love you, Petey Parker." Mila whispers as her thumb rubs his cheek softly.

Peter's grabs her hand and takes a step back allowing her to spin and show him her dress.

"Wow."

"You like it?"

"I love it, pretty girl."

"This is the only dress Nugget let me wear in peace." Mila smiles rubbing her hand up and down her stomach.

Peter chuckles bringing his hand to her swollen belly. Just as his fingers touch her stomach, he feels a soft kick.

Mila rolls her eyes smiling, "Of course nugget only kicks for you. Gonna have daddy wrapped around their finger."