Loki looks down at you smiling. "You really didn't trust me" he says pouting his mouth.

"The whole stabbing, and cutting off hands, did throw me off a bit" you chuckle.

Loki helps you up, summoning a bow and an arrow. "Go" he smiles.

"Is that supposed to happen?" You ask. Looking over at the tiny red pieces of stone floating in the air.

When suddenly Malekith absorbs the power from it.

"No that was not part of the plan" Loki sighs.

Loki look over at Thor, when he without thinking throws you to the side, as he gets sucked up into the air. You hold onto a root in the ground with your one hand, and his in your other. Feeling as the door slowly loosens from the ground.

"Let go" he yells.

You shake you head manically. Fighting with all your power to hold him steady. When Thor flies from the side grabbing Loki, crashing onto the ground.

Malekith disappears in his ship. You take a few breath trying to gather your thoughts. Then you grab your bow and arrow starting to fire at anything that moves, taking the dark elves out one by one. Once you've taken out everyone around you, your turn to look for Loki and Thor.

Thor is lying on the ground as one of the creatures stands above him. Loki teleports himself behind it stabbing it right through the chest with a sword. You're finally able to breathe again.. they did it. They worked together.

Then you gaze softens as you see the creature pull Lokis body through the sword sticking out from his chest, going right into his.Then the creature pulls him off casting him down to the ground.

You scream as you run to his side, everything is silent. You can't even hear yourself screaming. It's like time froze around you, watching as Loki lays defenseless on the ground. You're legs have giving up on you, like you're walking on quicksand. With each step you take it gets harder to move. You're not about to lose another person you love. You watch intensely at Thor comforting him. You can't believe it took one of them to die before they realized how deeply they love each other.

As soon as you get there, Thor is lying on top of his lifeless body. You fall to you knees screaming at the top of your lounges.

Thor slowly gets up making his way to you, as you crawl towards Lokis body. He hold you tightly.

"Don't y/n.. he's not there anymore" Thor sobs.

"I need to say goodbye" you stammer in between your sobs.

"There's no one to say goodbye too, don't"

"We have to carry him home.. we need to give him-"

"We can't we need to go now"

Thor picks you up as you see the sandstorm closing in on you.

"If we stay here we'll die" Thor says sadly.

"I won't.. But I think I know how it feels now" you sob.

Watching as you leave behind Lokis body, as it gets consumed by the storm.