Chapter 05: fly me to the moon

"Kim Mingyu, age twenty three, phone number and address," Jimin read-out loudly from the card that he was handed over

"Kim Mingyu, age twenty three, phone number and address," Jimin read-out loudly from the card that he was handed over. "So you're saying this guy right here was hiding behind the bushes in the graveyard and watching you?"

"That's what I said, Jimin. He ran away but I caught him and took his camera. And he left this card behind," Jungkook mentioned.

"Great!" Jimin exclaimed. Jungkook looked confused, "You can now report the police and give them the card. There is his address and phone number. We can catch him easily!"

"We can't. We don't even know if the information written here is right or not. And that card looks fake to me. It doesn't look an ID card. It looks like a card given by a company," Jungkook exclaimed.

"The company's name could be 'V'," Jimin murmured. "Look here, V is written here. What does this symbol symbolise?"

"There is no company by that name. And who gives there company a name like that? What V even means?" Jungkook asked.

"How would I know?" Jimin asked with a raised brow, "Did you see in the camera what you got? There must be something in there that could help us reach him."

Jungkook shook his head in no and pointed towards the camera that was placed on the night stand, connected to a charger. When Jungkook was about to inspect the camera yesterday he found that the camera ran out of battery so he let it charge. Jimin got up from the bed and reached for the camera and disconnecting it from the charger and saw that the camera was finally recharged and they could go through it. They both sat next to each other on the bed and switched the camera on, opening the picture gallery to go through them.

Jungkook was impatiently waiting while looking at Jimin's face who was looking keenly at the camera screen and he saw his eyes going wide and he looked surprised. Jungkook got even more curious and tapped his fingers on the mattress impatiently, wanting his friend to tell him what he seeing in the screen. But Jimin was too invested in and going through the photos folder, inspecting each and every photo from top to bottom. His expression still showed that he was surprised and kind of scared.

"J-Jimin?" Jungkook called and asked impatiently, "What happened? What is it in it?"

Jimin looked up from the camera screen and showed him the camera. Jungkook leans forward and took the camera from him and himself looked through the photos in the folder and his own eyes widened. He froze for a second and blinked while watching the first photo his eyes landed on to. It was the picture of Jungkook himself, standing inside the graveyard with Jimin by his side. It was the picture from yesterday. With confused and heavy heart, Jungkook scrolled down and looked at other pictures. His hands began shaking and his heart was feeling like it will jump out of his chest anytime.

The entire photo folder was filled with Jungkook's pictures, from various places and scenarios; while talking to his friends, with Jimin mostly because he hung around him more, while he was walking on the road or eating an ice-cream in the parlour, while jogging, while eating in the university's cafeteria, while he was in the party that his friend invited him to last month, in college's playground and volleyball court. Everywhere. There were a lot of more photos of him down but he stopped scrolling. He have no idea how long was that person stalking him because there were lots of photos; around five thousand photos in the folder.