script

you sat in your chair tapping your foot on the floor as you held your script tightly in your hand. you were a bit nervous to say the least. today was the "big scene". the one between you and your co-star, olivia rodrigo.

now, the two of you didn't necessarily "get along" for some reason, but of course you had to act like you did for the sake of not only your career but for both of your careers. though it was hard to ignore her snarky little comments in between takes.

you didn't know why she wasn't so fond of you but it bothered you, you wanted everyone on set to like you, and everyone did, but her. this was your first ever acting role, so it was important to you, that you got along with everyone.

you continued to tap your foot when she entered the room you were in and sat across from you in her chair. she eyed you and looked down at her script, but after a while you could still feel her eyes on you, so you looked up from your script. your eyes met for a split second before she looked back down at her lines.

your eyes quickly looked out the door to see if there was anyone around. you saw no one around, so you spoke up, "why don't you like me?" you asked, causing her to pause and look up from her script.

"sorry?"

"i asked why you don't like me?" you reasserted.

"who said i didn't like you..." she half lied, rolling her eyes and looking back down at her script.

you started to get annoyed and got up from your chair, "oh come on, cut the crap olivia, i know you don't like me? literally what have i done?" you asked walking towards her.

she looked up at you from her script, "listen, i really don't have time for this, i have lines to go over." she said annoyed, as she got up and walked out of the room.

you stood there as she walked away, you only rolled your eyes and walked out the room as well, and walked to your trailer.

you weren't sure when they were planning on filming this scene but it made you grow anxious as time continued to tick. you paced back and forth in your trailer with your script in your hands, still rehearsing your lines. you knew these lines, you knew what you had to do, but the fact that this scene would only be able to work, if the chemistry was truly there is what made you nervous, considering the fact that it seemed like olivia seemed to hate you.

you looked at the clock on your trailer wall and down at the script in your hands before running out of the trailer and made your way to olivia's.

you don't know why you were walking there, it's like your feet had a mind of its own. you had finally made it over to her trailer and started knocking. it didn't take long before you saw the door open and a smile on the brunette girls face that quickly faded when she saw you. you only stared trying to find what to say.

"hello? do you need something?" she asked, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"uh- yeah...can we go over our scene." you asked holding up your script.

she didn't say anything, she just sighed and took a step away from her trailer door to let you in. you walked up the steps and into the trailer. your eyes wandered around her trailer, it was nicely kept as well as decorated nicely, and smelt like flowers.

"you can sit on the couch." she spoke up, breaking the awkward silence.

you looked at her, and nodded before sitting down on the couch as she sat down on a chair across from it. the awkward silence grew once again, the two of you just stared at your scripts, too afraid to speak up.

you looked up from your script and at your co-star. you noticed how her hair fell perfectly around her face, the face she made while reading, how she loosely held her script, and how her eyes would dart from each line to the next.