spin the bottle [M]

warning: contains mentions of alcohol, mentions of sex, 'semi smut', and a bit more.
note: if you're uncomfortable with any of that feel free to skip this.
—————————
it was your senior year prom night. prom was great, everyone seemed to have had a good time, but the real fun part about prom is the parties afterward. you were hosting one of the many parties that were thrown that night, yours being the biggest turnout, most likely because you lived in a fairly large house and your parents were gone for the week on some business trip, so there was no chance of you getting busted by your parents — especially with the amount of alcohol that was around, you definitely didn't want to get caught —

you wandered around your house, pushing past buzzed up teens trying to make your way into the kitchen. you grabbed a red solo cup from the stack and poured yourself some beer. you took a sip before heading back to your group of friends.

"hey." you practically yelled, trying to be heard of the music.

"you're back!" iris slurred back, throwing her arm around your shoulders. she was clearly already drunk which wasn't surprising as she was always the first to get drunk at parties.

"yeah..." you chuckled, grabbing her arm and taking it off of you.

"oh come on." she whined before taking another sip of her drink.

"alright. let me just-" you grabbed the red solo cup from her hands, "you really don't need anymore iris."

"boohoo." she whined as you took the cup from her.

you looked around at your other friends who were having their own conversation and noticed one was missing.

you turned back to iris, "where's liv?" you said inching closer to her so she could hear you. she looked at you and shrugged, "did she leave?" you asked, to which iris shrugged again. you let out a sigh as you knew iris would be no help seeming that she was drunk.

you tapped conan's shoulder making him turn around, "where's olivia?" you asked as you watched him take a sip from his cup.

"i thought she went to the kitchen with you..."

you shook your head, "no."

"oh well- i don't know." he shrugged, "she's probably around here somewhere y/n." he told you patting your shoulder.

conan was the only one who knew how you felt about olivia. you never intended on telling him, he sort of figured it out on his own and started asking questions to the point you got fed up and just confessed.

"it's alright." you shrugged off, "hey- uh can you watch iris while i go look for liv?" you asked as iris clung onto you mumbling whatever she was mumbling.

"yeah." he laughed as he tried to peel her off of you.

you mouthed a 'thank you' and went on your way.

you placed down your cup along with iris' on a side table near by. you pushed through the crowd of people trying your best not to bump into someone or get beer spilt on you. you felt like you had wandered the whole first floor of your house and you still hadn't found olivia. you reached the spiral steps of your house leading to the second floor and began climbing up the steps. you reached the top and looked over the railing on the other side and saw the amount of people at the party.

you stopped and watched for a moment before remembering what you were meant to be doing and turned around to one of the sides of the halls and started checking every room.

you grabbed the handle of multiple doors and opened it to either find an empty room or a random couple making out to which you'd frantically apologize to before shutting the door in disgust before moving onto the next room. eventually you reached your room and hoped no one was having sex in there. you slowly turned the handle and opened the door. you let out a sigh of relief when you didn't find anyone having sex your bed, instead you found the brunette girl you had been trying to find for the past 15 or so minutes.

Olivia Rodrigo Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें