Chapter 1

This was originally a Smutshot but me being a whore felt like the plot was too intense and good to be cramped into 10,000 words.

Note: There will be very very slow updates from my end because I'm working multiple jobs and travelling for a month.

Chapter 1

Music and the enthusiastic cheers were muffled by the dressing room door. Semi hummed to himself, sliding in his ear piercing into its place. He loved Fridays, after five gruelling days working in a government office, he looked forward to his second life. The one that he yearned and craved for since he held his very first guitar.

Reaching for the eyeliner, Semi carefully lined his waterlines, making sure to smudge the khol in the right places.

"That's more like it..." He said in a pleased tone.

The double life he led was exhilarating, it wasn't like he was a celebrity. He was a social worker by day and a Rockstar by night. Although his band didn't have thousands or millions of fans, he was happier with the support he had over the years. He performed every few weeks. Many familiar faces would catch his attention when he was on stage and he would also spot more and more new faces, making him feel all the more excited performing his best to win them over

However, there was just one reoccurring face he caught sight of, when he would perform. He had no idea who she was, but she stood in the same spot in front of the stage. Unlike the rest of the crowd, she would never dance to his music... He had never seen her smile either... At first, he would try to ignore her presence but each time, he caught sight of her faded gray hoody thrown over her head, she was the first person he would look for.

As time went by, he finally tried his luck searching for her after his gig but she was nowhere to be found. He often wondered if he was imagining her presence.

Sometimes, she wouldn't show up but Semi thought nothing of it, everyone had their own personal lives. It's not like she could show up to every gig of his...

Loud bangs rattled his door, almost making him drop his eyeliner. Cursing, he turned towards the door where his bandmate called out that they were about to go on stage. Nodding to himself, Semi shook himself, prepping for his appearance.

Throwing open the door, he eagerly walked to the stage, dancing to the interlude his band had begun. He let out a Cheshire grin when the cheers grew louder as soon as the spotlight shone on him. Feeling like he was in his element, he tapped the mic dancing to the music before immediately singing in.

The crowd was bustling, singing along with him, pumping him up even further. As soon as the instrumental hit, he caught his breath, scanning the crowd back and forth. Finally, he found her and she was looking at him. He tried his best to focus on her face but the strobe lights hindered his vision. As soon as the obnoxious flickering stopped, their eyes met and he froze...

His band members looked at each other in confusion when he missed his cue. Semi was lost...

He was lost... Her eyes widened, realising he was looking at her and it was like time had slowed. She quickly pulled her hoody over her head, turning around to leave the crowd.

The band awkwardly played on and the bass player nudged him, making him shake out of his thought. Embarrassed, he quickly began singing again, telling himself to stay focused... However, that woman kept replaying in his mind...

When his set had finished, he rushed off the stage, pushing through the excited crowd. He looked everywhere trying to catch onto her. Finally spotting the back of the grey hoody, he was excited, rushing faster, his hand grabbing her shoulder turning her around