"They were... you know, friends with benefits." Matt struggles to say, his face reddening. "Lee told me she had a huge crush on the guy."

"Why are you telling me this?" He looks back at his brother.

"They've been talking." He blurts out. "He's trying to go back to their relationship."

"What do you mean they've been talking?" His heart drops.

"Texting, whatever. But I don't really know if it's a mutual thing."

"What do you think?" He asks, staring back at Sadie. Their eyes meet for a second and she tilts her head like she's wondering what they're talking about.

He sees Nick, Madi, Lee and the other two guys walk a few feet away to play volleyball.

"She adores you. Still, I wanted you to know just in case."

"What the fuck is he doing?" He ignored his brother and starts walking back to the girl.

Sunny is touching her thigh, the blonde's face eyes are opened wide and she looks frozen.

"... old times sake?" Chris only hears the end of whatever he just proposed to Sadie. But it still pisses him off.

"I don't— Chris!" She says relieved.

He sits behind her, opening his legs so she can fit in the middle. She happily leans into him and giggles when he sneaks a hand in his hoodie and rests it on her waist.

Chris kisses her jaw and looks up to make sure Sunny is watching.

"I didn't know you two were a thing." He says.

"Yup." Chris says.

"Congrats... I guess." Sunny says as he leaves.

"I don't like him."

"You're jealous." She teases him.

"No, I don't get jealous."

"Sure you don't. So you wouldn't mind if I went and talk to him for a bit, would you?" She tries to get up but Chris tightens a little his grip on her waist, enough to hold her down and not hurt her. "I was kidding."

"I don't like the way he looks at you." He confesses.

She stays silent for a moment.

"Let's go for a walk." She proposes.

He nods and grabs her hand as they walk in the opposite direction their friends are.

"I'm a jealous person." She starts talking. "I told you, I was never taught how to share." She stops once they're far away and faces him. "You have no idea how much I hated the idea of you and Camila, or anyone else for that matter."

"Where are you going with this?"

"I hate feeling like that. So, after Mason, I started having no-strings-attached relationships. Sunny being one of them." She explains almost embarrassed. "I'm not a saint, Chris. And I don't want you to feel insecure, because I know you did." She steps closer to him and cups his face with one hand. "I want you. So they can stare all they want, I'm not interested."