Party

Conor's P.O.V

everyone is dancing around me, I'm so drunk I'm surprised I can even stand, Poppy has payed so all drinks are free so by this point everyone is pissed. At least a hundred people had turned up I didn't really know half of them but Jack said he did but i doubt it, but as long as they don't cause trouble I don't mind. All the lights were flashing and moving to the beat of the music I looked over to Jack and of course he was eating the face off a girl (not literally) as usual, I laughed and got back to dancing until someone grabbed my arm it was Alex "shots?" He was trying to shout over the music it's a miracle I could hear him, I nodded and stumbled over to the bar "two shots please sir" I could tell I was starting to slur my words, two girls stood either side of my and Alex, I looked at them both god knows who they are "actually sir can we have 4 shots" he nodded and began making the drinks. The girl stood on my side linked arms with me but I didn't think anything of it she was probably just doing it for balance. The bar tender soon came back with our 4 shots, we each grabbed one "1........2........3" Alex shouted over the music, after 3 we all downed our shots, all our throats started to burn and we all closed our eyes and shook our heads, I suddenly felt someone's lips crash into mine I quickly opened my eyes and put the empty glass down at the same time and pushed her waist to get her away from me, I finally got her off me and shook my head in disgrace "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???" She just laughed and walked away into the crowed I turned to Alex "just forget about it mate don't worry" he then dragged me into the crowd and we carried on dancing hopefully Poppy won't find out, this is the one thing she was worried about.

Poppy's P.O.V

"Well this is depressing, right now my boyfriend is in London partying, getting drunk and no doubt having an amazing time and I'm sat here in a hotel room playing snap....with you" "hey I'm not that bad Poppy" "SNAP!!!" "Poppy that's not fair you distracted me!""Sally it's snap it doesn't take a lot of concentration" "well it does for me" there was just silence and then we both burst out laughing. I put my cards down and leaned back until I hit the bed, I led there staring at the ceiling "you're still worrying about Conor aren't you?" I just nodded, Sally collected up the cards, put them on the bedside table and led next to me "you have nothing to be worried about trust me. Conor loves you so much he would never do anything to hurt you, so you need to trust him" "I know it's just... It doesn't matter" I didn't have a come back, I suppose Sally's right I need to start trusting Conor he has never hurt me. Sally got up and held out her hands to help me up "come you had a fitting to go to" I grabbed her hands and she pulled me up, when my phone went off it was Hannah my manager "poppy you would not believe who just rang me" "who?" "Only bloody Oprah!" "OPRAH!?!" "Well obviously not the actual Oprah but her team. She wants to interview you!" "Oh my god when?" "In two weeks" at this point I was jumping around like mad and accidental dropped my phone, Sally picked it up "Hannah your gonna have to ring back later to give her the details she a bit exited right now" I was now jumping on the bed screaming, I really shouldn't of had that red bull half an hour ago. Sally put the phone down and was attempting to calm me down but you could tell she was just as exited as I was. "Poppy your going to have to calm down you have a fitting" "ok ok I'm calm....I'm calm....breath in.....breath out......ok I'm good to go" Sally grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the hotel room and to the car waiting out side, I was still smiling like and idiot, nothing could ruin my mood"