Its his Birthday!

Poppy's P.O.V

I was staring at the clock trying to finger out what time it was in France "errm Sally is France one hour a head or one hour behind?" She looked up at her phone and shrugged her shoulders, seems like someone isn't in a good mood today "well your helpful, will you throw me my phone then please" she signed and through me phone in the air towards me, I then realised I can't catch...crap. I put my hands out and hoped for the best and my phone landed straight in my hands, I caught it! I smiled to my self and acted like i always catch things first time. I went on the time on my phone and looked at France, their one hour ahead so I can ring Conor. I pressed on Conor's name and it began to ring, I looked at Sally and moved my head towards he door, when she finally got the message, she rolled her eyes and walked out the room. Conor finally answered, "hey Sam Smith" "poppy you know I hate it when you call me that" i smiled because i remember when i first met him i called him sam smith as a joke and ive always remembered it and god why is everyone in a bad mood today? "I know sorry, so how's your birthday going?" "It's ok I've had better, I had to get up at 6am and do a load of interviews so I don't get a day off and I'm not with you so its a pretty shit birthday" "aww well I'm sure the party will make it all better" "I hope so, are you still ok with not being able to come, we can still cancel if you want" "Conor I want you to have fun and its been ages since you've been out so I really don't mind promise" "ok well if you changed your mined..." "I won't Conor, I'm paying for it so you had better enjoy yourself" "oh don't you worry I will" "ok well I have to go to a interview so I will love you and leave you, happy birthday babe" "ok, thanks cya soon love you" "love you too bye" I put the phone down and collapsed on the bed, when Sally walked in "what's up Popsicle?" I hate it when people call me that, I lifted my head up and just stared at her "oh I forget sorry, so what's up Poppy?" "Nothing, its just I'm worried that Conor will get too drunk and cheat on me" Sally collapsed next to me "poppy I have never seen a boy so in love with a girl in my life, so I can guarantee he won't" "I hope so" "right well stop worrying we have an interview to got to"

Sorry it's so short, but I will be updating again tonight. Hope your enjoying it so far. Please could your vote or comment it would mean so much. You can follow me on twitter if you want I follow back @Maynardspanda :)x