"Hey guys" Tae said sitting down next to Jin.

"Finally you guys made it" Namjoon said.

"Jungkook? Why didn't you leave Kang-Dae with the nanny? Why do you pay that girl if she hardly watches Kang?" Jimin asked, he was shocked by seeing Kang sitting on top of Jungkook sipping his juice.

"So you're not going to greet us, Ahh shibal you disrespectful kid" Jin said glaring at Jimin.

"I'm sorry...Hey everyone, you all look handsome NOW Jungkook...explain why Kang is here?" Jimin said.

"Well he cried, he wanted to see you so I brought him along" jungkook explained while shrugging his shoulders.

"What if he gets a flue out here?" Jimin said frustatedly sitting next Jungkook and taking Kang into his arms.

"Well I think you're overreacting Jimin. We knew what we were doing when we bought Kang along so relax" Yoongi said

"Yoongi shut up...you don't have a child okay?" Jimin said raising his voice a bit.

"And you have one?" Yoongi shot back

"Well hello, this bundle of joy right here is mine" Jimin shot back glaring at Yoongi.

"What if Sana comes back? What's gonna happen to your family?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrows. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in anger.

"I'll make my own baby...what? You wanna volunteer to help me?" Jimin asked tilting his head to the side.

"Okay you guys are taking your argument far. No one is making a baby with Jimin except me. And Yoongi stop getting stupid ideas inside Jimin's head. No one will break our family apart" Jungkook said. Jimin stuck his tongue out to Yoongi and giggled. Yoongi shoved a middle finger at Jimin but he was smiling, they weren't fighting. It was just a little Friendly argument.

"Okay...now that these short people are done arguing can we just enjoy being here?" Namjoon asked.

"You call this short where you come from?" Jimin asked pointing at himself

"Oops he's about to fight, you know how sensitive he is about his height " Hobi said, he was already in stitches with laughter. I mean...that's what he does best anyway. He laughs.

"Guys cut it...you're tall Jiminie" Tae said smiling af his friend.

"Thank you, now I know how many people have my back and how many are backstabbers " jimin said

"What's that supposed to mean?" Namjoon asked laughing.

"It's supposed to mean that I know who to shoot first when I get my gun " jimin said looking at Jungkook.

"Why are you looking at me? I won't give you any guns" jungkook said. Jimin just pouted and rolled his eyes.

Their talks and small funny arguments went on and on until jimins attention was caught by a band which was performing a bit far from them.

"Why don't you go sing something over there?" Jungkook asked nudging Jimin.

"Oh no I don't wanna embarrass myself and you guys in front of people" jimin said laughing.

"You underestimate yourself, you have a beautiful singing voice. It's even more beautiful when moaning my name" jungkook said and winked.

"Eew Kooks, we didn't need to know that" Jin said making a disgusted face and quickly stuffing food in his mouth.

"Whatever...I'll be right back" Jungkook said standing up, he made his way to the band performing, Well it seemed more like practicing to him.

Jimin watched with a smile plastered on his face, he was just wondering what Jungkook wanted to do. A soft melody began playing, the band played their instruments and Jungkook's angelic voice started singing. One which Jimin is always begging to hear more of but Jungkook claims it will ruin his street cred if he sang more often. He's known as a gangster not a singer.