A personal start

The day starts just as any other. A normal day for a slightly taller grey wolf Legoshi.

Legoshi has a monotone voice,dead eyes and kind soul. Still saddend about Tem's disappearance he gripped his chest. Looking down on himself.

He walked down the hall to the Drama Club were he silently remembered his regrets.

Flashback

It was a quiet afternoon. The sunset shined through the window. Tem's brown eyes turned golden. This captivating sight made Legoshi blush. He shuddered under his breath.

"Hey Tem?" The grey wolf looked at him with embarrassment on his face.

"Yeah?" The alpaca looked back at him.

Tem's smile always made him grin.

"There is something that I need to say."Legoshi almost never finished a sentence without stuttering.

It looked like he wanted to get something off his chest.

"Legoshi are you alright?" The alpaca looked at him with concern.

The wolf froze as he remembered that he'd help ELS confess to him!

"Legos-" The wolf rose from where he sat and held on to Tem. Sobbing.

Tem knew that Legoshi doesn't cry very often but seeing him like that he accepted and hugged back.

"I-I CAN'T...I can't." Legoshi couldn't tell him the truth.

"It's alright. I've got you." Tem held on tighter to comfort him. Caressing his ear down his face.

That he was deeply in love with him.

That day was a day he'll never forget.

It was his biggest regret.

A regret to never forget.

By that time he was in the Drama Club. Greeting the other members. This club was filled with memories of Tem.

Even so he had to progress.

For Tem.

But most importantly for Louis.

The Reaper. Adler, The carrier of the dead.