When Mo Di finished his breakfast and waited in the ward, it was already half past seven. He took a look at the notes he had carefully written in his previous life and reviewed the mistake-prone questions. As he reviewed, he looked out the window.

As fate would have it, Mo Di was not able to wait for Mu Tian Heng to arrive before the car belonging to the Mo house. 

The hand that held the notebook clenched tight. Mo Di then immediately went to the bedside and turned on his laptop. He pulled up a window and entered some codes speedily.

Half a minute later, a surveillance page was displayed on screen. 

In the surveillance that was somewhat glaring due to the sun, the car slowly stopped in a parking space. Three seconds later, a man alighted. 

It was Mo Wu Hang. After Mo Wu Hang got off, another tall and mature man followed. With an elite temperament that could not be concealed, it’s Mo yi cheng who was now in charge of almost half of the Mo family’s industry. Mo Yi Cheng closed the door and walked towards the direction of his ward.

Mo Di did not expect that this time he had to trouble his good big brother to come.

According to Mo Yi Cheng’s habits and personality, he would not spare him a glance even if they were to pass face to face. And now just for him, he had to come to this hospital.

Mo Di clasped his knuckles and his fingers made a slight noise. He was not afraid of these two people but was afraid that he would not be able to control his urge to beat them up. 

It was estimated that Mu Tian Heng would definitely arrive in twenty minutes. Mo Di turned off the computer and placed it in his backpack. He then sat on the bed and waited for the two men to come. 

When Mu Tian Heng arrived, he heard a burst of harsh voices coming from the upper floor just as he entered the stairway. He instantly had a bad premonition and picked up the pace running up the stairs. Lai De Si murmured the sentence ‘long legs so what, big deal’ as he chased after him. 

Mu Tian Heng had just reached the fourth floor stairways when he saw the child who should have been quietly waiting for him running towards the stairs in fear. The shirt on his body was torn and a ripped off button was dangling off a thread. Coming from behind him were two tall and stout men. 

“Mo Di! Stand right there!”

“Mo Di if you take another step, then don’t even think of entering the Mo house again! We Mo family dare not keep a beast like you who would poison his own father and not feel remorse!”

“I didn’t! You’re talking nonsense!” Mo Di was limping and moving forward as fast as he could. The two men in the back were like hawks teasing a rabbit, following him in an elegant stroll. A patient from another ward came out to check on the situation and stared at Mo Di with contempt, it seemed he had believed the words of Mo Wu Hang.

“I have never given my father any poison. Don’t accuse me!” Mo Di denied as he ran. He was almost out of breath. Then he saw Mu Tian Heng as he lifted his sight.

In an instant, Mu Tian Heng saw that the child’s eyes lit up like fireworks. It was not only filled with trust and amazement but also adoration and gratitude, just like looking at a hero.

Mu Tian Heng had a sudden and uncontrollable sway in his heart.

“Brother!” Mo Di immediately ran to Mu Tian Heng’s side and hid behind his back.

When Mo Wu Hang saw Mo Di’s actions, he was furious. He stared at the imposing man who had suddenly appeared in front of him, “Who are you? We are teaching our little brother a lesson. You’re an outsider, do not interfere!”