Chapter Seven - Dolores Umbridge

Start from the beginning

"She's doing alright," I replied, pulling the boy into a hug.

"I'm going to head off. Find the Weasleys," Harry told me.

The Gryffindor gave a respectful nod and smile to Draco before quickly hurrying off to find his friends. I gave the Slytherin a look.

"Since when did you two act nice around each other?" I asked him as we began moving towards his parents.

Malfoy shrugged his shoulder. "End of last year."

"Okay, what did I miss will I was off killing a Death Eater?"

"They had a conversation," Riddle told me.

"A conversation?"

"Yes. He understands that I'm a prick because of my father and I understand that he doesn't like that, so we won't openly have constant arguments."

I gasped, "Does this mean I don't have to break up fights anymore?"

Riddle laughed at my attitude, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I hugged into him.

"That's too far," Draco told me. "We may not hate each other anymore, but that doesn't mean I'm in love with the guy."

"I thought you already were," I commented, Draco's cheeks turning red.

"Fuck off," he mumbled.

"Alright, all of you. Get a move on. The train will be leaving soon," Lucius told us as we got closer to them.

"Yes sir!" I saluted the man.

Mr. Malfoy simply rolled his eyes at me, pulling a smiling Narcissa by the sleeve. They promptly left the station.

"What is going on with you?" Draco asked as we continued making our way across the Platform.

I smiled. "I'm going to have fun this year, okay? No evil talk or death talk or any other shit that wants to piss me off."

"That's going to be harder than you think," Riddle told me, moving his arm from around me down so that he could hold my hand tightly.

I smiled at him. "Well then we deal with it when it comes, but as of now, if it doesn't have effect on the current moment, fuck it."

"I like that attitude," Draco told me. "Fuck it," he repeated, a smile crossing his face.

"See?" I turned to Mattheo who was looking at me fondly. "Your turn," I told him.

The boy took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "Fuck it," he told us.

"There you go." I squeezed his hand tightly.

"What are we going to tell them?" Draco asked, turning my gaze to the train in front of us.

Theo, Blaise and Pansy sat in the compartment ahead of us, their faces visible through the window. What were we going to tell them? That one of us was a Death Eater and the other two were set up to be them too.

I shook my head. "If it doesn't affect us in the current moment, fuck it," I repeated.

"So we tell them nothing?" Mattheo asked. "That didn't go well for you last time."

I took a deep breath. "Theo and Pansy will be pulled into this anyway," I told them, "with their parents being Pure-Bloods and known Death Eaters and Blaise, well, he'll get himself involved anyway. He can't miss out."

"So?" Draco asked.

"So let them be clueless for a while. Merlin, I wish I was."

ᵜᵜᵜᵜᵜ